The End/Thank You

Admin: Yes I know it's sad to see this end maybe. This has now up to 17 or 18 I wasn't counting chapters of Laito x Reader. I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did. I really did have fun making this story and watching you guys and girls read it! I really do appreciate it so much. I love you all. I'm sure enough I'm gonna miss this so much. I still have more DL characters to go through of lemon wise. For anyone who is not into lemon I'll try to keep my words clean. Like for an example "member" "manhood" "womanhood"
Those words are only for people who can't handle certain words. So I will use that just to make them feel very respected and appreciated. So your welcome :) hehe.
I'll try my best to update Reiji and Ayato x Reader. As fast as possible and make them kinda similar but different names. I am very happy that everyone is reading it. I can even see that my story is making its way to the top. Already 15 k reads on this story. I....thank you!!!!
I love all so much!!!! Thank you for following ((even if your not I love that you are reading my stories)). I hope you all have a good day! I am just very very happy that all of you read my story.
I wanna give a shot out to all my active readers out there! ^~^ you really are a big part of me and i am happy to come on this app and actually write stories. I am sad to see this end but i will work on the other boys when i get the chance :) so thank you so much!!!!