Christmas (Part 2)

You: Let's just hope for the best hahahahahaha am I right?

Ayato: Oi! Tell Laito not to ruin it by him seeing a stupid spider

Laito: I hate bugs -_-

Shu: *listening to music* ((insert Justin Bieber lmao jk))

-

-

WARNING: This will be somewhat detailed so if you do not like talking about sex or using such words that will be described then please do not read this. You can wait until the next chapter that will be updated. So please do not try to come @ me and say that I am making this highly inappropriate, I have gave you a warning and I don't need to hear you complain about it ((not offense)). I try to make everyone happy and keep this fanfic going. So thanks for reading you may now continue if you like.  Also this story is meant for girls haha I will make a part 3 of this but it will be for my males lmao  if any of my males want me to of course.

-

-

-

Suddenly, it was only five hours before Christmas, everyone was sleeping until something happen. You heard glass break. You wanted to get up and go check on it. You have felt someone's hand cover you mouth as you are being dragged away. Looking around you have notice that the room looked very very familiar and you looked over to see Laito smirking, you have no idea what he his planning at all so you tried to move but you couldn't it was like you was drugged and someone is putting all their weight on top of you. You was also hand-cuffed to the bed ((maybe some of you guys/gals are into some kinky stuff so why not throw it in there)). Laito got on top of you and started to lick down your neck while making burn marks. You slightly and quietly started to moan, while you enjoyed it. Laito's boner started to grow larger in his pants than it already was. You felt his boner twitched against your panties and made you a little wet while it touched you.

Laito smirked and moved down starting to lick the fabric of your panties, you started to moan but Laito put an object inside your mouth to where its hard to talk so you wouldn't wake up the others while sex was filling the air. The more moaning sounds was coming at your mouth, while Laito is pushing in out his fingers inside your pussy. You felt something coming, you wanted to warn him but all that could come out was moans, as soon as you came close to your limit, Laito slowed down just to tease you. ¨You think I am gonna let you come that easy y/n~.¨ He smirked and you blushed from embarrassment and looked away. You mumbled ¨you teaser....¨ Laito chuckled lightly and then started to push his fingers deep inside and started to go at a faster pace while he sucking on your clit. You moaned loudly and finally came inside his mouth, having your juices everywhere on the bed. You blushed very hard while Laito swallowed it all that he can get, he panted a little and a small blush on his face.

'He is so fucking cute.' You said to yourself and Laito came up and took the object out while you pant. ¨Did you enjoy yourself.¨ Laito said while chuckling, you smiled weakly and nodded. Laito un-cuffed you and started to leave but you stopped him by getting his attention. ¨P-please continue L-laito.¨ You begged him and he came over to give you a quick kiss on the cheek. He started to unbuckle his pants while you undo his shirt. Exploring what he had in store for you and your body to enjoy having. 

Laito took his penis and started to rub against your clit and you moaned softly. ¨You are very wet y/n.¨ Laito chuckled and pushed his penis into while it touched your g-spot. You gasped a little with a moan. Laito then started to move but he picked up pace but slowed down a little to keep it lasting. It was only 30 mins to it was Christmas. All you heard was sex noises coming from Laito's room. None of the brothers are awake to hear them because they think its him masturbating while watching porn. ((Actually I have so many experiences of how I know boys like to watch porn. My friend talks about it a lot and sometimes its uncomfortable and sometimes its not since i am used to it)). 

Laito suddenly getting closer to climax. He moaned softly as he was pace was picking up and hitting hard while he was going in out of your pussy. Your mind was going blank you wanted him to get going no matter what. ¨y-y/n i-i'm g-gonna-¨ Laito tried to finish but closed your legs around his hips, you wanted him to cum inside of you, feeling the heat and mix of you two's juices on the bed. Laito came inside after an orgasm. You panted and Laito moved over next to you. Laito pulled you close in for a snuggle. It felt warm and nice to be in his arms so you let him while you do the same, you slowly started to fall asleep in the process. Laito kissed your forehead and slowly drift off to sleep.

-11:00 am-

You: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Everyone: Merry Christmas y/n!

*there's a mistletoe where you and Laito are standing*

Laito: *grabs you and kisses you deeply* 

You: *blushes and kisses back softly and pulls away*

-

The End

-

-

-

Wait you are still here? Well Christmas is over :) you don't have to worry so much.

I will see ya heh

-

-

-

Okay okay. This is not the last story I am not gonna do that to you at all lmao. I hope you all this because I tried so hard and also Merry (hella belated)) Christmas to everyone out there. I am so glad to be in this community, you all make me so happy I wish you all can understand. Yes I know I may be late but that's because ya girl is like hella busy a lot haha. I have other social media that you can all follow if you want to keep up with my personal life just to see what I do. I really don't do much since I am mainly in school 99% of the time. 

So I hope you all had a good Christmas and a good New Year too. I really do hope 2019 will be better. So this story will not be over yet but its getting there. I need to start doing the other characters so that I have a good taste on some ideas that I want to do.

So other than that. Have a great day and make sure to stay juicy. Love you all <3