Halloween (Part 2)

Admin Note: Anyone enjoying this story yet? I am trying my best to make it very good. Some people like my sexual parts since I actually kinda try to make it a bit PG than rated R. So I might make the final story very sexual You have been warned ;) (;

-

-

By having to walk around the room. There are more fake ghosts on the walls. Still walking around you bump into Ayato. Having you two stare at each other like you two know what you wanted to talk about. "Well Ayato what are you doing here?" You started at him blankly. "Laito wanted me to come find you so I was searching well now I found you so now we have to get out of here." Ayato said taking your hand and walks so they can find an exit. 'Laito was looking for me? I wonder why.' 'Maybe he is trying to scare me.'

"Oi! We are here." Ayato said while slowly flicking your head. "Now we can leave and you go find Laito. Tell him to stop being a perv and give him a nice punch for me." He smirked and walked away leaving you in the dark but end up finding a light because your friends were walking around. So you caught up with them and looked around. "They did really good this year not gonna lie." Says one friend while he smiled and looking around with his flash light. Suddenly you wanted to scream but your hand was covered and you was taken away. 

It was Laito but he bit your neck because he was thirsty as always. He smirked loving the sweet texture of your blood. You try to get out of his grip but he held you tight. So he takes you to his room because the party was ending very soon than you expected. So you two found your way making out and having fun. 

The End