07

Serenity smiled as she watched Josh with the girls. He put them to bed and read them stories. Softly singing to them. It was something that made her feel such love for him. He was so attentive and loved them so much. It was hard to think of why she had left. She thought of how much Josh had missed, how much she had missed.

Serenity went into the master bedroom and got ready for bed. She was tired and wanted to have quiet time with Josh.

She slipped out of her dress and walked into the massive bathroom. She started to fill the tub, adding some of her favorite bubble bath, Jasmine and Vanilla. She smiled as she lit her Jasmine and Vanilla candles then slipped into the a hot water, letting the bubbles and warmth of the water relax her.

"Sere?" She heard Josh call her name as he walked into the room.

"In here." She said, resting her back on the bath pillow.

"Relaxing?" She could hear the smirk in his voice as he stepped closer.

"Yes. I need to unwind." She chuckled.

"Tonight went well." He smiled, taking a seat next to the tub.

"Yea. It was a relief that nothing went wrong." She smiled.

"Loren is amazing. She said she'd be here tomorrow." He said as he picked up a loofa and put body wash on it.

"You are more then welcome to join me." Serenity laughed as he picked up her arm and started to wash her.

"Nah. I'd rather wash you." He smiled at her.

After the her bath, Serenity wrapped a towel around her body and went to find something to wear to bed. She smiled when she saw Josh laying on the bed. He was almost asleep.

"Josh....." She said as she slid a nightie over her head.

"Hmm?" She heard him murmur.

"What would you say if I said I wanted to take a trip. Just us and the girls?" She asked as she climbed into bed.

"Mmm." He groaned as he snuggled close to her.

"I'll ask in the morning." She laughed as she scooted closer to his warm frame.

The next day, Serenity awoke with a smile on her a face and a bounce in her step. She knew it would be a good day and nothing would bring her down. She went to make breakfast and smiled at her three daughters. They were smiling and happy that their mother and father were back together.

"Mommy can we go wake up daddy?" Kaelin asked as she looked at her mother. She batted her big blue eyes and smiled.

"Ok. Go on." She laughed as the three girls took off.

As she started to cook she heard the laughter and giggles. As she pulled bacon, eggs and sausage out of the ice box she smiled. She pulled out three frying pans and got things ready. She cracked a few eggs into one pan, the bacon in one then the sausage in the final pan.

"I just had a fun wake up." Josh laughed as he walked into the kitchen in his pj pants.

"I heard." She laughed as Josh crossed the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think we need to get away for a few days." Josh said as he grabbed some plates and other things needed to set the table.

"I had that thought. I think maybe going to Florida or California. Take the girls to Disney or Sea World." She smiled as she made food.

"I like that idea. I need to get some passports for the girls, but I bet I could make it work." He smiled as she put the bacon on a plate.

"I think this will be good." She let out a content sigh as she looked at the girls sitting at the table.