14

Holy hell! two in one day!!!!!!!!! Lemme know what you think!!!

Josh woke to his wife's head on his chest. She was sound sleep, her arm draped over his naked torso. A smile played on his lips as he thought of the babies growing inside of her. The fact that they might be boys. He couldn't stand not knowing. He knew that Serenity would want to wait. She wanted to do things different. She wanted to have a reveal party. He knew what that meant. Everything had to be neutral. One on hand, Josh knew he didn't care what they sex they were, as long as they were healthy. On the other hand, he really wanted to have little boys.

“Are you watching me sleep?” He heard his wife's voice and laughed softly.

“Maybe.” He had a smile on his face when she looked up.

“What are you thinking about?” Serenity asked, scooting closer to her husband.

“Us. Our babies.” He kissed the top of her head and heard her let out a happy sigh.

“I had a dream about the babies. Two boys. Happy and healthy. They looked like you.” She laughed softly.

“Sweet!” Josh joked as he hugged her.

“I don't wanna leave this bed.” She had a smile on her face as she kissed his bare chest.

“Neither do I. We have 3 girls at home though.” He said as Serenity kept kissing his exposed skin.

“I know. And they have very good sitters.” She laughed as she disappeared under the covers.

Raelin, Kaelin and Taelin were playing outside in the backyard when their parents came home. All of the dogs ran to the front door as they walked in. The dogs wanted to know who was walking in. Mike and Megan smiled as they saw their friends. Tristan ran inside to see who was there, then ran back outside to play.

"How was it?" Megan smiled.

"We had a lovely date night." Serenity smiled as she took her bag up to the bedroom to put it away.

"Things better?" Mike asked his friend.

"Yep. Things are great." Josh smiled.

"Josh, I'm going to head out for a bit. I need to pick up a few things." Serenity called as Josh looked up.

"Now? We just got home." He laughed.

"Doctor." She kissed his cheek and left.

Serenity was happy knowing that Josh was ok with the fact she was pregnant again. She wasn't going to the doctor. She was going shopping for baby stuff. She wanted to have a few things picked out. A few things planned out before Josh tried to decorate.

She had an idea of what she wanted. She wanted music. She wanted a music themed room. She wanted lyrics on the walls and photos of Josh's guitars on the walls. She wanted something fun.

She loved the idea of having boys. The idea of little Josh Ramsays made her laugh as she looked at the baby things. She ran her hand over her stomach, smiling and laughing to herself. She walked through the store, thinking about the colors she would use. She already had the cribs from when she had the girls. She thought about using red ans repainting them. She saw a blue bookcase and dresser. The dresser was white and natural wood legs. She placed an order for both and headed down to a toy store. She wanted to get a few toys to place in what would be the nursery.