13

This is a smutty chapter!! You have been warned!!!

Josh hired a limo to pick up Serenity at 8. She had no idea what her husband planned. All she knew was she had to wear her Diane Von Furstenberg Paris Printed Silk Dress. Josh asked that she wear it. She stepped out of the shower and took a moment to take in the date she and Josh were about to have. She slipped in the galaxy sparkle colored dress and tied the waist. She looked through her closet and pulled her mesh and suede ankle strap sandals. She looked at her reflection and smiled. She grabbed her black Jimmy Choo clutch and put what she needed in it before she did her hair and make up. She let her mind wander about what Josh had planned. She put her the first necklace Josh had given her then grabbed her gold flower earring he bought her after the girls were born. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. She also grabbed her scroll bangle bracelet that was covered in pink and white diamonds that her father had given her. She laughed as she straightened her hair then pulled it back. She wasn't one for lavish things, but it was nice to dress up.

Once she had everything done, she did her make up. She lined her eyes with a sparkle black liner and light purple shadow. She put on her blush pink lipstick and smirked as Megan walked in.

"Woah! Hot mom!" She laughed as Serenity spun around.

"Josh can eat his heart out." She laughed as she looked for her perfume.

"So where is he talking you?" She asked, watching as her friend picked up two bottles. One was Chanel number 5 the other was a pink bottle, Bond number 9.

"I have no idea. I just know I have to get ready by 8." She laughed.

"What's the pink?" Megan smiled as she picked it up.

"That is Shimmering Ruby Fountain. It's something my mom bought and never used. I have like 30 bottles from her that she never used. I think she got that in London when she went to England. It's like 5000 pounds there." She laughed.

"Shit! It smells amazing." Megan said.

"I like it but I think either that or With Love tonight." Serenity wasn't sure which to wear.

"What does Josh like?" She smiled.

"Good point." She chose Bond number 9 and put the finishing touches on before saying bye to her girls.

The girls were watching a movie when they saw their mom. She had grabbed a knee length black wool and cashmere coat.

"I want you to be good tonight. I'll be back tomorrow. Aunt Megan and Uncle Mike are gonna be here. Nothing bad is going to happen. They're keep you safe. Daddy and I will only be a phone call away. You can call us before you go to bed." She promised.

"Ok mommy." Kaelin said and gave her a kiss.

"We'll be good." Taelin also replied, kissing her mother as well.

"I'll so good!" Raelin smiled and hugged her mother and kissed her.

"They're gonna be great." Mike smiled.

"Any problems just call." She laughed as she walked out into the crisp Vancouver air.

There was a white limo waiting out front as she stepped out. She laughed at the extremes her husband was going too. She started to walk to the limo when a man got out, walked around and opened her door.

"Good evening Mrs. Ramsay. You're husband awaits." He smiled as she got in.

"Hi." Josh smiled as she climbed in. She laughed when she saw him in a black suit and a bright red tie.

"You look....amazing." She smirked as the door was shut and driver got in then started the limo.

"I wanted this to be special." He smiled.