Chapter 1:

Quick Stick Disclaimer for copyright purposes:
I do not own the images that I use for the cover or the other images in this book. I found them on the internet, and I have no idea who they belong to, but I am giving credit to their owners. Secondly, please do not copy this book, I put a lot of work into this, and you have your own mind, and your own ideas that you can turn into something wonderful. So please, enjoy my ideas, but don't copy them. Thirdly, enjoy it! I've had a lot of fun writing this, and I don't swear, so I'm trying to keep this book as clean as possible. Love y'all. Stay tuned!!

~~~~~~~~~~
I hit the accelerator of McLaren Spider 650s, and the engine purrs. It sounds beautiful.

I groan as the traffic starts to build up, blocking the clear roads which are open to me speeding. I look in my review mirror, and smile as I find opening between two cars. I speed up, pushing down harder on the accelerator. As I swiftly pass between the two cars, I see that people are looking at me in awe as I whizz in and out of the traffic. I smirk as I drive past, overtaking more cars with ease. It is so much more exhilarating when there are cars to overtake when racing through the city streets. 

As I arrive at my father's building tower, the McLaren's butterfly door lifts up and I step out. I run a quick finger through my blonde locks coming down a little past my shoulders, and I push my sunglasses to the top of my head.

I greet the doorman as I step into the building and make my way for the elevator. I look down at myself, making sure I have not messed food, as usually I have a beautiful yogurt stain on my shirt or bread crumbs dotting my blouse. I dust off my black chinos which are tucked over a white blouse and lightly touch my white Adidas sneakers. I love being casual and comfortable and don't care what everyone else thinks. I am not unreasonable, though. I hate wearing high heels. I tried them out once, and let's just say I lost that battle I refuse to begin ever again.

I walk up to my office, which is quite small, but has a magnificent view of the New York City Skyline. I quickly throw my bags down on my desk and walk to the board room. A meeting is being held this morning and I have to attend. I am one of the board members, but I have worked my socks off to a chair around the table. I have worked many assistant jobs, and I have done my fair share of coffee brewing and running around like I am on fire. Now, as I slip into my comfy chair, I realise that it is about damn time. I have only been in this position for about 3 months and I haven't yet lost the chair, so I think that's a good thing.

"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, the meeting is in session." My father starts, opening his business folder. "If you will turn to pag-" My dad continues, but was cut off as the door to the board room opens, as my brother decides to grace us with his presence. He is extremely handsome, but also extremely arrogant. I roll my eyes as he smirks and swaggers over to his chair.

"Sit down Dylan." My father orders, clearly irritated. One of Dylan's many, many flaws is that he never cares about anyone else's time, only his. So he is forever late, for almost everything.

My father starts talking about the business and how it is doing. Then he moves to talking about its shares overseas, and well... business stuff.

Finally, the meeting ends and I make my way into my office. I have a lot of admin to do, and no matter how much I hate it, no one else is gong to do it for me. I shake my head. By the time I am halfway through it, my eyes are starting to droop. I rest my head on the table. Only five minutes Annabelle!

By the time my eyes open, I almost have a heart attack, as I check my watch. Shoot! I had slept for a freakin hour and a half! My dad is going to murder me! I quickly get back to working on admin, but my stomach growls at me. I groan and I fix my hair, and walk to the cafeteria. One of my bestfriends, Faye is sitting at a table. She works in the printing department, but is under a lot of stress lately because one of the printers has stopped working. This leaves a heavy backload, which makes her life increasingly difficult. The tech guys are very unreliable, as she has been waiting a week for them to arrive.