Chapter 9:

Sitting in my car, in the garage full of gang expensive cars, I am really reconsidering coming home. Do I really need my day to be ruined?

Just then, my brother drove in.

I smiled and I waited for him to park.

He looked at me waiting by the door that lead into the house.

He came up to me, and grinning, he put his arm around my shoulder.

We walked in together, ready to face my mother.

My nerves are killing me right now.

We walked upstairs and I put my bag down as did my brother. We then went to find my mother.

We eventually found her in their bedroom.

Her eyes were red and puffy and she was under the duvet.

I honestly I have never ever seen her like this. She looks terrible.

She looked up at us. The original supermodel that I saw was no longer there. Instead, another woman, who looked like a wreck was inhabiting her body.

She sniffed as she looked up at us.

I started at her with my mouth open. I wasn't going to apologize. She should be the one to apologize.

I didn't do anything wrong. Okay, maybe the whole driving thing was a bit stupid of me, but she said that I was a disgrace. So why the hell is she crying? For goodness sake.

We stood at the doorway awkwardly. Its like I didn't know what to say.

"Look, um..." I said to her

"Honey, I am so sorry. You are not a disgrace. I over reacted and I didn't mean to. It's just baby, I have not had a good week. I have been very stressed lately. My baby, I love you." she said and sniffed.

"It was really hurtful, but I forgive you mom. I was also over reacting with the whole driving thing. I am so sorry too. Love you too mom." I said and I went to sit on the bed. She pulled me closer and we hugged.

"Now, baby, let's go shopping." she said.

I rolled my eyes at the comment.

"I am going to freshen up. Okay?" my mom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet are aching. My mom has walked around the shopping mall for over 4 hours.

I am carting a billion and two shopping bags and my mom is still busy.

Sighing, I look around the shop we are in. It is an expensive boutique. Suddenly, something, or someone catches my eye.

"Josh!" I shouted, hoping to get his attention.

He turned back, his face in a frown, but when his eyes landed on me he smiled. I smiled back. His handsome features showing off. He walked over to me.

His arms looked huge in the shirt he was wearing.

"How's it going Annibelles?" he asked me. I grinned at him, and showed him all the shopping bags.

"Geez, that's a lot." he said, "is that all for you?"

"No way. I probably have like one or two things in here." I smiled at him. His features lit up. Two dimples showing in his cheeks. He was so cute when he smiled.

"So Anniebelles? What are you doing later?" he asked with his million dollar smile. My heart melted.

"Oh nothing much and you?" I replied and waited for his answer. Please. Please. Please!