Chapter 15:

Dedicated to MelNeka

It was simple. I would get on the plane and travel to Monaco and then I would hop off the plane, meet my brother at the hotel, and party on the same night, then go to sleep, then explore Monaco and yada yada, until it was the day before the race and then you mentally prepare yourself and so on.

It was very, very simple. I got off the plane at Monaco, and there a car was waiting for me to take me to the hotel. I fetched my luggage, and wheeled it to the front and walked down to the exit of the airport. There were a bunch of people and their names on boards. I grinned when I saw my ride. They didn't need to put my name on a board. I put my sunglasses on my eyes and smiled as I hopped into the gorgeous convertible red Ferrari. Man it was gorgeous. I hopped into it and the guy driving it grinned at me.

"Hello babe." he said.

"Nice ride Josh." I said, grinning at the sandy blonde before me.

He turned up the music and I grinned as the song came on.

"I don't know what you're thinking, sugar
And I just got that feeling, sugar
I can hear the sirens burning
Red lights turning
I can't turn back now!"

I sang and Josh joined in, the song was Dangerous by David Guetta and Sam Martin.

"I don't know where the lights are taking us
But something in the night is dangerous
And nothing's holding back the two of us
But, baby, this is getting serious
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous
Oh oh oh
Dan-danger-dangerous!" I was smiling now.

"You are dangerous babe." he said.

"I know. Its my middle name." I said.

He lifted my glasses on to the top of my head, and tucked a hair behind my ear. Then, he smooches me on my lips. It was soft. Delicate. His lips and smell were intoxicating. He pulled away.

"Definitely dangerous." he said and pushed the accelerator. My heart was racing. He was silent the whole way home. I didn't say anything. I just had a grin on my face again.

When we arrived at the hotel, he got out and handed the keys to the man in the front and left me sitting in the car.

A porter came and took my bags and a butler helped me out the car. I was still standing there dumbfolded and I was led inside.

The inside was glorious. It looked regal. There were red carpets and intricate golden designed columns, it was actually beautiful. I was ushered by the receptionist to a luxury suite on the third floor. It had a separate lounge and bedroom,with a walk in closet. I grinned. This is the life.

I put on my flip flops and pulled my beach blonde hair out its ponytail, and it fell into beach curls, and I put my khaki shorts on and a black shirt on, with my flip flops. Then, underneath that I had my flowery bikini on underneath.

I grabbed my handbag and walked out the hotel and into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I said and looked up at the person I walked into.

"Annabelle? What are you doing here?" I gulped as I saw who the man was.

"Hi dad." I said, and walled away and left my parents there looking at me dumbfolded.

I quickly run to the dude who had the car keys and started the Ferrari, which I drove down to a beautiful beach.

I smiled as the gorgeous ocean came into sight. I grabbed my handbag and towel and walked down to the sand. I put the towel down on a nice spot, and took off my clothes. I put them all in the beach bag, and chucked it on the towel.

I slowly made my way down to the waves. The moment a wave hit my feet, my body relaxed. This is where I am meant it be. I slowly made my way down deeper into the ocean, and swam in the waves.

Then all of a suddena mount just me and my thoughts, it hit me. Josh kissed me. Then, my parents showed up, Josh hasn't spoken to me since the kiss and I haven't spoken to my parents in ages. So maybe this holiday isn't as simple as I thought it would be.

Suddenly, cold washed over me and I was dunked under the waves. I was tossed and hurled over by the water and I couldn't get out. I kept getting smacked by another wave, finally I saw a life ring tossed at me and I grabbed it. I was still coughing when they pulled me out. Then, everything went black and I let the darkness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annabelle, are you okay?" a husky voice said as my eyes opened.

"Hmmm?" I said trying to from words on my mouth, but they only came put as groans. My body was aching and I felt a bad whiplash.

"Annabelle." the same voice said and two strong arms grinned my shoulders and shook me. My eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings.

I was lying on the sand, and starting up at a blue sky scattered with clouds and then I looked at the face of my rescuer. He was handsome. Dark haired. I shook my head. I had to look twice until realisation sunk in.

"Ace?"