Chapter 28:

"Hold still Annabelle." Bernard orders. He is busy curling my blonde hair while Francesca keeps tickling my face with her brushes.

"But, it's so itchy!" I moan.

"Suck it up darling!" Bernard fires back. I huff in frustration.

"I'm done with the makeup brushes!" Francesca announces.

"Finally!" I say and fling my arms int he air.

"Still Annabelle! I am going to tape you to the chair!" He threatens.

Hence why I am currently duct taped to the chair. I can't move, or scratch my face. The door opens.

"What on earth is going on here?" My mother bellows, eying the tape holding me to the chair.

"She wouldn't sit still, so I had to tape her to the chair." Bernard confesses. My mom bursts out laughing.

"Honestly Annabelle. Calm down!" She scolds.

"Sorry." I state simply.

It takes a few more curls, a few more sneezes, and a few more, "Sit still Annabelle! I've taped you to the chair for goodness sake!" from Bernard, followed by a series of chuckles from Francesca, until finally, "Done!" Relief floods through my body.

"Alright. Look in the mirror." Francesca orders. The make up done is complimentary to my features, natural and highlighting each of my blue eyes.

My blonde hair had been left down, and curled into gorgeous waves, but some of it is pulled back, and small white flowers are put into it. It looks amazing.

"I love it!" I compliment

"I knew you would!" Bernard says.

I am ushered back to my bedroom. Everyone smiles and compliments my hairstyle and makeup.

I check the time. It's 3pm. Damn time goes fast.

The girls start getting into their red dresses. Faye is done very quickly, and helps me into my wedding dress. She zips it up tight.

Finally, after we are finally done getting ready, I take a look at myself in the mirror.

"It's missing something." My mother says as she walks into the room. She is wearing a gorgeous navy blue dress, which compliments her physic. 

"As is the tradition of the wedding, you need something old, something new, something burrowed and something new." She continues, "So," She hands me a bag. "Something burrowed from Eleanor and something old from my wedding, and of course, something blue."

I open the bag. Inside is a pair of blue satin heels, a pair of gorgeous diamond earrings, a gift from my mother from her wedding and finally, a gorgeous bracelet from Eleanor.

I put the jewellery on and finally I slide on a wedding gauntlet, which is the thing which a bride wears around her leg, which the groom will throw to the single groomsmen, and the one who will catch it will be the next one to get married. Finally, I look at myself in the mirror. The woman staring back at me is smiling widely, she is happy, confident and grown up.

"Finally, let's be off then

"Finally, let's be off then." My mother says.

Each of the bridesmaids left, followed by Mrs Blake, followed by myself. Excitement and nervousness rushed through me.

My father was standing at the bottom of the stairs, him looking dashing in his tuxedo. He smiled at me as I came down the staircase.

"You look breathtaking. Shall we be off then?" My father complimented. I nodded.

He lead me to the backyard and helped me into a red Lamborghini. I smiled as my eyes caught sight of the fancy car. He opened the door for me and helped me in. Then, he drove us to the venue.

We arrived there shortly, paparazzi were clicking images of me as I climbed out the car, but bodyguards protected me from the constant flashes. My father lead me in.

"Ready beautiful?" My father asked. I took a deep breath and nodded.

Music started and the doors opened. The little 3 year old carrying the rings walked in first, followed by flower girls, who scattered rose petals on the floor, followed by my bridesmaids, and finally, by Faye. Then, everyone stood up and looked expectantly at the door. I gripped my father's arm tightly, and he gave me a gentle squeeze back again. We walked into the hall. My eyes searched the audience frantically, a smile marked my face, but my heart speed loudly in my chest. Finally, my eyes landed on Jason. He was perfect. His mouth dropped open for a minute, but he closed it quickly. Finally, I reached the altar, and I took Jason's hand.

"Beautiful Woman. Absolutely beautiful." Was all I heard from him, and I zoned out on what the pastor was saying, my focus completely on Jason.

"Do you, Jason Montage take Annabelle Blake to be your lawfully wedding wife, to love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health?" The minister asked

"I do." Jason's grin which was lopsided melted my heart.

"Do you, Annabelle Blake take Jason Montage to be you lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health?" I smiled.

"I do."

"You may now exchange rings." I took Jason's ring, which I proudly chose and slid it onto his finger. He did the same, our fingers touched briefly, and Jason smiled as they did.

"I now pronounce you Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

Jason pulled me in first and kissed me softly on the lips. He pulled me close. The kiss was sweet, full of excitement and longing. We are now married. I am now Mrs Montage. Annabelle Montage. He picked me up and carried me bridal style out the chapel into the gardens. Then, he pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you Annabelle Montage, with all my heart." He says and buried his face in my neck.

"I love you Jason Montage, with all my heart too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, we are throwing the bouquet and gauntlet now!" Someone announced. Jason helped me on to a chair and I turned around.

"All the single ladies gather round!!" I shout, and raise the bouquet and fling it backwards. I quickly spin around. Faye's fingers wrapped around the bottom of it. She caught it! My eyes drifted over to Ryan, and his eyes widened. I chuckled softly.

"Now, the single men gather round!" Jason shouts.

He kneels down, and his fingers travel up my leg and find the gauntlet. His hand lingers there for a few moments, but he pulls it off my leg and flings it upwards.

Then he spins around and flings it backwards over his head. Fingers belonging to a muscular man wrapped around it in the air. The crowd opened, and the one holding it was none other than my brother.

Jason and I smiled expectantly at each other, and I knew that even though I have now what seems to be my happily ever after, Dylan will somehow find his too. So will Faye. I grab Jason's hand, which fits rightfully inside mine, and we head off for our honeymoon. Together.

The End is only the beginning...