Chapter 5:

I came home, my feet full of blisters and my hands were full of packets. Even the driver had to help me carry all of them. The consequences from going shopping with my mom and her annoying rich friends. Apparently, one mall down at have the shops that they want, and so we are going to drive to another one.

They made me change into some high heels, a skirt that touched my thighs and a white shirt with a purple blazer.

I got back in the car and they all clapped.

"You look gorgeous darling." I faked a smile.

The driver drove off again to who knows where and I looked down at my phone. 13:46.

Only an hour before I can ride in the car. An hour.

The car stopped.

The women squealed again. I frowned.

We walked into another shop and they sat me down.

A man came out and he was holding a bunch of makeup brushes. Here we go.

"Na Ah. Get those things away from me." I say and walk out the makeup shop.

I climb into the limo and sit down and wait for the rest of the arrogant rich lady dogs. Eventually, they came back holding a bunch of packets. I could see some designer perfume and jewellery boxes in some packets and make up in others.

The limo dropped us off at the house and I climbed out. Not saying a word.

I ran up to my room and looked in the mirror. A girl who I didn't recognise started back at me. Her face was like a mask. Her makeup was flaking and her eyes were weary.

I grabbed a face wipe and I rubbed it all off. Finally, my normal skin tone was back, and I looked normal again. I tied my hair up in a pony and put on some shorts and flip flops and a t-shirt.

I then applied a little bit of mascara and looked in the mirror. Annabelle was staring back at me.

I smiled and grabbed my phone and car keys.

I opened the garage and drove out.

My fingers felt the box on the passenger seat and I grinned. I put my sunglasses on. The time was 14:42 and I couldn't wait.

I pushed the accelerator and the car sped up. I rode into the same gate as we did yesterday and thank goodness I remebered where it was.

I parked my car and smiled at the receptionist and greeted her and she did the same.

I walked into my brother's office hoping he was there. I walked in and my brother was sitting at his desk. Sleeping.

I contemplated whether or not I should wake him. Na. Let me be the good sister.

I cleared my throat. Nothing.

"Dylan." I looked at him. Still nothing. "Dyl!" I shouted and started banging on his desk. He grunted and his eyes opened.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I said to him.

He groaned and he realised where he was.

"Morning Annie." he said

"It's not morning you dumbo." I laughed.

"Thanks for nothing." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and btw, I went to the mall, and I got lots of stupid clothes, which mom and her friends say are all the rage in Parid, but really look like curtains, and towels." I said him, mocking my mom's friends.

"Oh. You went shopping today. Shame sis. Shame." he nods and pats my shoulder.

"Where's Josh?" I asked eagerly

"Outside." he said and pointed to a door.

I nodded and walked out.

"Oh and sis! Your hair looks nice!" he said. I rolled my eyes but shouted a thanks back.

I opened the door and leaning on a car was Josh. He was on his iPad playing a game, I think. Anyway, his blonde hair was all over the place and his hazel eyes were fixed on the screen. Suddenly I heard weird sounds and I realised that he was playing Clash of Clans.  I loved that game.

He suddenly realised my gaze and he smiled at me.

Gosh those eyes. Man I could get lost in tho- what the heck??  What the heck am I thinking? I am such a creep! I shook my head and hoping the thoughts will go away.

"Hey Belle."

"Hey Josh." I said.

He smiled at me. He looked down at my clothing.

"Why aren't you changed?" he asked.

My eyes widened and I smiled.

I walked inside the bathroom and changed out of my clothes into my outfit. They fit beautifully. They showed my muscles, but they hid my curves, so that I could easily pass as a guy. They covered most of my body. I slipped on the boots which I found underneath them. The outfit was black with a blue Blake logo on it, while the boots were dark blue with a black Blake.

I walked out holding my helmet. I felt like I was in an action movie or something. It was so damn cool.

I walked back into my brother's office again. His eyes lit up when he saw me. He nodded in approval. I then walked out to where Josh was.

He was near the car that I sat in the other day.

He looked up and his eyes held mine for a bit. I smiled and he smiled back.

"In." he said pointing to me and then to the vehicle. I put on the helmet and I walked over to the car.

He helped me in and I buckled up. Thus was going to be one hell of a ride. My adrenaline starting to pump. I smiled. I was a total adrenaline junkie. If you could call it that.

Josh started talking through instructions and when he was blabbering on, I pushed the accelerator and started the car. The next minute I was off and I laughed as Josh just stood there. The handling was extremely smooth, but it was like none other. Its really hard to first grasp, but after the first lap, I think I finally have it. I laughed as I finally realised that this was actually more fun than I first anticipated. It was the best feeling in the world. But that doesn't mean that my heart isn't racing and that I am not freakin out every time I turn the car around a corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My arms are aching. I think I am suffering from serious 'arm pump' which is like a serious pain in your arms from gribbing the handle bars of a motorbike or the steering wheel of a car. It exists. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I flopped down on my bed and I literally slept and I ignored the fact that my mom was calling my name from downstairs.