Chapter 26:

A/n hey guys. So I just realised that Annabelle is 19. Getting married at that age is a bit scary. So I'm going to make her 22. I'm so sorry for this guys. Lol

Shay. Xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dress shopping started the next day. I had already picked my brides maids, and maid of honour, who of course was Faye, my best friend from work. Jason had asked Dylan to be his best man.

My mom dragged me off to a dress thousand shops already. I haven't seen anything to really knock me off my feet yet, hence, we are still looking. We don't even have a wedding date, or a venue yet. As we walk into the next shop, my phone rings.

"Hey Babe." Jason says into the phone.

"Hey you." I reply.

"Are you free? My meetings have been cancelled, so do you want to chat about the wedding?" He asks. My eyes flicker over to my over eager mother.

"Yup. I'm free. Where should we meet?" I ask.

"Burger King?" He asks, referring to the fast food restaurant.

"Yes. Sounds good." I look at the dress my mom pulls out. I shake my head. It's not me.

"See you in twenty." He says and puts down the phone. My mom pulls out another dress.

"Mom, can we call it a day? Jason and I are meeting to discuss the wedding in twenty minutes. I need to get going." I say simply. My mother's eyes light up.

"Sure honey, let's go." She says and we walk to the car. She drops me off at Burger King.

"See you later." I say and climb out the car.

I find Jason in the queue ordering. I walk up to him. He wraps his arm around my waist.

"Hey gorgeous." He says simply and kisses the ring on my hand.

"Hey." I say and kiss home softly.

"Want the normal?" He suggests. I nod. When it comes out time to order, Jason let's go of my waist.

"Two whoppers medium size and chilli cheese fries please, and two large chocolate shakes." Jason winks at me. I roll my eyes.

The order comes quickly, and we find a seat in a booth in the corner. I pop a few chips into my mouth.

"So, wedding venues." Jason says. I groan, "What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about where we want to get married?"

I think about it. "Somewhere classy, yet vintage and classic. I want a traditional wedding."

"So a church or chapel?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah."

He takes out his MacBook. He types wedding chapels into google. "Shall we go and check them out Milady?" He asks in a British accent, I nod eagerly.

We link hands, and he kisses my cheek. He opens the door for me. I smile at his antics.

"Always the gentleman." I comment.

"Of course. You're my Queen. You deserve nothing less than the best." He compliments. I gush.

We hold hands in the car. He gently caresses my thumb, leaving tingles wherever his finger touched. My heart spins. I smile gratefully at my fiancé.

"So, when should we get married?" He asks.

"Summer." I say simply.

"That's three months away." He asks surprised.