Chapter Four

Ainsley woke up beside Iain. She kissed him passionately.
"I love you so much," Ainsley said. Iain smiled.
"Love you too."

Jordan woke up and seen David sleeping on the floor beside her bed. Jordan smiled and changed her oxygen tank.
"Did I wake you?" Jordan said. David smiled.
"No. I was just dozing. Let me help," David replied. He put the new oxygen tank on for Jordan. Jordan smiled and kissed his cheek.

Ainsley cuddled into Iain and he had his hand rested on her stomach. "Three months together and pregnant. Can't wait to meet our little one," Iain mumbled.
"Me either," Ainsley replied. She looked at Iain and pulled him down. "For now, I want you."
"Gladly."
Ainsley grinned as Iain began kissing her neck. She loved how he knew how to pleasure her. "D-Do you still like Jordan?"
"As a mate. I love you."
"I love you too. Just do me though."

David laid beside Jordan and kissed her cheek. Jordan grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. David smiled which broke the kiss.

They were talking and cuddling when they heard moaning and groaning.
"I don't want to hear that," Jordan mumbled. David held her close.

Ainsley cuddled into Iain. "That was amazing," Ainsley said.
"Yeah baby."
Ainsley grinned and kissed him. "We should name our baby Angel-Rose Jordan Dean if it's a girl and if it's a boy then Jayden."
"Brilliant."

Ainsley went downstairs to see Madi cuddling with Sam. "Sam. Hey."
"Hey."
Ainsley sat next to him and cuddled into him. "I miss you," she mumbled.
"I know."

Evie came in while Layla was being held by Iain. "You alright?" He asked as he put Layla in her bouncer.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
Sam stood and walked out. Ainsley felt bad for him. She still loved him. She was torn between three guys.

Iain sat next to Ainsley and she straddled him. "I would say let's do it quickly. But it's too risky."
"Kitchen then," Iain said.
Iain carried Ainsley to the kitchen. They made out passionately and Iain began to push into her.

Jordan went for a check up at the hospital with David. She was nervous and gripped David's hand. Raf came out and Jordan felt her heart skip a beat. She really liked him.
Ainsley went to get the kids their breakfast. Iain was heading to work but Ainsley wasn't in until later.

Iain had gone so Ainsley cuddled on the sofa with Madi, Evie and Layla. "Muma have baby?" Evie asked.
"Yeah sweetie. Mummy's having a baby."
"Yay!"

Sam had turned up now Iain had gone. He walked into the house. "Join us tonight? In the pub?"
Ainsley nodded and text Iain to tell him. Ainsley got the girls dressed and ready to go. They all left to go to the ED.

David was due in the ED. He kissed Jordan's cheek before leaving. Raf called Jordan in and began to examine her. When Raf touched her she felt passion.
Ainsley had gotten her friend to have the kids. Ainsley and Leoni had recently become close again.

Jordan sat in the pub. Ainsley walked in. "Hey. How did it go?" She asked.
"Fine thanks. Raf is amazing."
"I'll bet."
Jordan giggled. She handed Ainsley an orange juice. "No alcohol."

Ainsley and Iain were standing at the bar. "We could always sneak off you if want."
Ainsley grinned. "That doesn't seem like a good idea."
"It's an idea though. You gotta admit that."

Ainsley walked out. Zoe watched her. Iain went off too. Zoe smirked and lit her cigarette. She wasn't saying anything.

Iain pushed Ainsley against the wall of the pub and kissed her passionately.

Jordan text Raf.
"Meet up tonight now I'm all clear? - Jxx"
"Sure ;) can't wait - R xx"
Jordan grinned and went to get ready.

Cal saw Ainsley and Iain. He scoffed. He was with Taylor. "She's a bit cheap isn't she? She's twenty three and she's got three kids with one on the way?" Taylor said.
"It's her choice isn't it? Layla isn't even mine," Cal said.
"Really?"
Cal nodded. "My bet is that she's Sam's kid. The one she's knocked up with now isn't mine either."
"Ignore her babe," Taylor said. She pulled Cal into the pub.

Jordan met Raf at his house. He pulled her inside and made out with her. Jordan kissed him as hard and passionately as she could manage.

Iain and Ainsley went back to the house. They knew things were going to change when the baby came. They hoped people would still be by their sides when the baby did arrive.