Chapter Eighteen

A/N - This is only 400/450 words
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ainsley had been struggling since she had buried her baby boy. She couldn't believe that something so small could have such an effect on her.

That morning, Ainsley woke on the sofa next to Iain. She remembered they had gotten drunk together and had sex. Connie had the kids.

Ainsley went into the kitchen and made some coffee. She groaned at the bright light coming from outside. "Babe, turn the light down."

"I can't," Ainsley whined. She took some coffee into Iain. "Drink this. It will help."

"Cheers babe."

"Welcome."

X-X-X
Ainsley and Iain arrived at the ED. Ainsley groaned. "I don't like it."

"Me either babe. We gotta go through it together. I'll see you here later?" Iain said.

Ainsley nodded. She went over to Noel on reception. "Please tell me my mother or Sam or Cal isn't here," she begged.

"They're all here. All three are looking for you. Apparently they saw your strip video," Noel said.

Ainsley groaned. "Oh crap. I think I should go home."

"No."

Ainsley turned to see Connie standing there.  "Mum. That video wasn't meant for anyone else other than Iain."

Connie glared. "I won't discuss this now. With me."

X-X-X
Connie was waiting for Ainsley's explanation. "I was drunk in that video. It wasn't meant to be seen by anyone other than Iain. I apologise if anyone else saw it."

Connie rolled her eyes. "Ainsley. You're a mother. You're a nurse for heavens sake. You cannot do that. What will Grace say?"

"I know I'm a disappointment okay?! You don't have to tell me! In fact, effectively immediately I'm leaving!" Ainsley yelled.

X-X-X
Ainsley stormed out the office and went to the changing room. She grabbed her bag and left. She bumped into Cal. "Ains?"

"Cal, leave me please. I just have to go before I flip out," Ainsley said. She tried to walk off but Cal grabbed her. "Cal. Please!"

"Talk to me!"

"Back off! I want to go home!"

X-X-X
Eventually, Ainsley managed to get away. Iain was on a call out. Noel was going to tell him when he returned.

Ainsley got home and sighed. She was about to lock the door when she saw Sam. "You come to start about that video then save it! No one but Iain was meant to see it."

Sam smirked. "I loved it. I was kinda hoping for a real life performance."

"Bloody no chance. I'm not cheating anymore. Not even for all your muscles," Ainsley said. She was desperately trying to not fall for his charm.

"Not...Even for me?" Sam asked as he took off his jacket.

Ainsley couldn't refuse anymore. She pulled Sam into the house and locked the door. Sam pinned her up against the wall.

Ainsley couldn't help herself. All three men were like drugs and she was addictive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - this was just a filler. I'm not doing too well right now.