Chapter Eleven

A/N ~ this is the abuse storyline continuing. Tell me what you think of this.

Warning: This has mentions of rape.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Iain and Ainsley laid in bed together. It had been three weeks since the rape and Ainsley hadn't been the same. She had changed.

That evening, the kids were all asleep. Ainsley cuddled into Iain. "You alright babe?"
"Yeah," Ainsley mumbled. She got a text on her phone. She picked it up to see what it said -
'I'm going to make your life hell - T'

Ainsley turned her phone off and put it in the drawer. "Who's that?" Iain asked.
"Just Leoni," Ainsley lied.
Iain nodded and held Ainsley close. He kissed the top of her head.

Ainsley cuddled into him. She traced shapes on his chest.
"We see Jordan tomorrow," Iain said. Ainsley smiled slightly and nodded.

Ainsley had fallen asleep. Iain tucked her in. He went to the toilet and came back. Ainsley was fast asleep. Iain climbed in gently beside her and kissed her cheek. Ainsley subconciously cuddled into him. "Love you," she mumbled.
"Love you too."
Ainsley smiled slightly.

When Iain woke the next morning, he saw Ainsley wasn't sitting there. He frowned. He went downstairs to find her. Iain saw Ainsley sitting on the sofa. She was shaking. "Morning."
"Morning," Ainsley mumbled. She opened the fleece for Iain to join her. "I don't want to see anyone today. I want to stay here alone."
"Okay. We'll stay here," Iain said.
"Thank you," Ainsley said. Iain kissed her and held her close. He got out of the fleece and grabbed a warm blanket. Ainsley smiled.

They got into the fleece together and then Iain pulled the blanket over them as they laid there. Ainsley was calming down. She felt Iain's warmth and suddenly became warm.

Jordan had started her chemo. She was losing her hair and throwing up. She stayed with Jason and his kids for a few days. She put her kids with Dixie. She didn't want them to see her this way. She woke up and needed to throw up. Jason grabbed the sick bowl he kept by the bed. She threw up in it. Jordan cried as she threw up. Jason held her. He rubbed her back for her and when she finished he cleaned her up. Jason seen her hair on the pillow. He grabbed it and threw it in the bowl. He knew Jordan hated to see it.
"Iain text. Ainsley isn't feeling up to seeing us," Jason said. Jordan was lying with her head on his chest. Her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily.
"I'm glad. I'm in no fit state either. I thought this would all have finished by now. I hate this. I don't want them to see me this way," Jordan mumbled. Jason rubbed her head gently. Jordan smiled. When he did that it always calmed her down.
"Can we go scarf shopping today? Like later on when I feel better?" Jordan asked. Jason nodded. He kissed her head gently.

X-X-X

Ainsley and Iain cuddled up. Madi, Evie and Layla were playing with dolls whilst Angel slept in her bouncer. "You sure you don't want anyone to come over today?"
"I'm sure."
Iain sighed and kissed her. "I'm due back at the ED today. I've got the night shift," he told her.
Ainsley began shaking. "D-Don't leave me. Please."
"I have to babe. That's why I suggested you have someone come and sit with you till I'm back," Iain said.
Ainsley began crying. "Please. I don't want anyone but you," she sobbed.
Iain kissed her passionately. "I'll come back to check on you. I promise," he said.

Iain had gone and so Ainsley locked the front door. She put the living room coffee table against it to stop anyone getting it. She ran to the backdoor and put the kitchen table against it. She was scared.

X-X-X

The kids were all in bed. Ainsley sat on the sofa and cried. She wouldn't be able to sleep until Iain was back. She couldn't sleep.

Suddenly, there was a bang from upstairs. Ainsley began crying even more. She quietly walked upstairs and saw Tom. "Leave!"
"No chance. You grassed me up to the cops. You're gonna have to pay," Tom spat. He grabbed Ainsley and began kicking her stomach. "I told you I'd make your life hell," he spat before he unbuckled his trousers.

It had happened again. Tom left and so Ainsley laid there. Too shocked to move. She had been weak to stop him - once again.

X-X-X

Ainsley climbed into bed and cried. She hated being alive anymore. It was destroying her. She needed someone. Anyone.

She grabbed her phone and dialled his number. She told him she needed him and he told her she would be there as soon as.

X-X-X
Ainsley let him in when he arrived. "What happened?"
"H-He did it again. He said he was going to make my life hell because I told the police," Ainsley sobbed.
He held her close. "It's alright. I'm here now," he said. He kissed her head.
Ainsley cried into him. She could tell he was getting turned on by the way she pressed up against him. "Sorry, I shouldn't be turning you on."
"No it's fine. I like it."
Ainsley smiled slightly. She took him to the sofa and they cuddled. "You'll be alright. You've got me to help you through. And your kids."
"I just... I don't want to be the girl who's ex keeps coming back and hurting her. I'm damaged goods. Everyone leaves me," Ainsley sobbed.
He had an idea. "You call Tom and say you want to meet him here. I'll call the police to hide in the house. Then when he comes they'll arrest him."
"Will it work?"
"We have to try."

The plan was put in place. The police were hiding in the house. The door knocked. Ainsley opened it to Tom.
"Couldn't resist me could you?" Tom said. Ainsley smiled slightly. She pulled him into the living room and closed the door. The police jumped out and arrested him. They took him away.

Ainsley gripped his hand. He held her tightly.
"You're safe now," he said.
"No. I'm not safe! I will never be safe!" Ainsley yelled.
"Calm down."
"NO! This is never going to go away!"

Ainsley went to watch as Tom was arrested. "I'm making your life a living hell Ainsley! You'll wish you died in that car accident."

Ainsley went back inside. She looked at him. "I'm leaving Cardiff. I'm taking the kids and we're going. I'm not safe."
"Then I'm coming too," he said. Ainsley nodded.
"Tomorrow morning after your shift."

Ainsley knew it was risky, leaving with the kids but she needed to do it. She wasn't safe at all. Tom would get her. One way or another.