Chapter Six

Ainsley took Cal to the bedroom. She needed his touch. "I've missed you," Ainsley said. She began kissing his neck. She could feel him getting turned on. "Me too."

Cal laid Ainsley in bed. He took off her clothes and smirked. "I've missed this body," Cal said as he kissed down her body. "The gorgeous pictures you used to send."
Ainsley groaned lightly. "This is only a one time thing. I'm with Iain," she moaned.
"Okay," cal agreed. Him and Ainsley began doing it.

Iain seen Jordan and knew he did wrong.
"Can I come back to see the kids?" Iain asked. Jordan smiled and nodded.

They went to the house and Iain sat with the kids for a while.

Cal and Ainsley laid breathless.
"You're gorgeous," Cal said.
Ainsley grinned and she started to kiss down his body. "I've really missed you."
"Me too."

Cal got dressed and kissed Ainsley. He soon left.

Iain arrived back. He went upstairs to Ainsley. He walked in and saw her lying on the bed in black lingerie. "This is a pleasant surprise."
"All for you baby," Ainsley said as she pulled Iain onto the bed.
Iain grinned and kissed her passionately. Ainsley wanted him. She didn't want Cal anymore. She needed Iain's touch.

Jordan sat at home with the kids. She wanted a new man. "Kiddies, how about we go out for day?" Jordan said. They all got excited. Jordan smiled.

Ainsley was waiting for Iain to get undressed. She wanted him and she needed him. "T-Take clothes off," Ainsley moaned.
"Mmm. Why would I want to do that?"
"To make me happy," Ainsley moaned. She needed his touch and soon. "Iain. Quit making me wait."

Iain slowly took off his clothes. Ainsley grinned. "Shame I'm leaving this little nighty on isn't it?" She teased.
"You what? I want your little nighty off too."
"Nope."
Iain ripped it off her nightie. Ainsley moaned in pleasure finally feeling his touch.
"I need you."

*The Next Morning*
Ainsley woke and seen the bed was half broken. The pillows and duvet were half on and half off the bed.

Ainsley grinned remembering the night she had with Iain. Iain was lying on his back. Ainsley traced his bird tattoo. She ran her hand from his bum up to his tattoo and back again. Iain woke whining.
"Don't."
"Oops."
Iain glared and kissed her. "I'm due at the ED."

Ainsley got the kids dressed while Iain got himself ready. "Ooo, skinny jeans?"
"Yeah. What are you gonna do today?" Iain asked.
"Relax I suppose. I might take kids to a play centre."
"Take Jordan too. She's free," Iain said. Ainsley smiled and nodded. Iain kissed Ainsley and Ainsley slapped his bum.
"Cheeky," Iain said. Ainsley winked.

Ainsley met Jordan at the play centre. The kids ran to play. Ainsley sat down with Jordan and grinned.
"You had sex didn't you?" Jordan asked. Ainsley nodded. "How good was it?"
"We broke the bed."
"Wow."
Ainsley grinned. "Remember that black lingerie nighty I bought? Well he ripped that," she said.
"Oh wow. Must have been heated."
"It was."

Ainsley was yawning. "What time did you fall asleep?"
"4am."

Iain was walking round whistling. "What's got you all happy?" Cal asked.
"I know what you see in Ainsley. She's a maniac. We broke the bed."
Cal laughed but inside he wanted to cry. "She's wild."
"She is," Iain said. He ran on duty with Jez, singing as he went.

A guy was smiling over at Jordan. Ainsley noticed.
"Babe, you got an admirer," Ainsley said. Jordan looked up and seen the guy staring.
"I doubt it's at me," Jordan said. Ainsley grinned.
"One way to find out."
Ainsley went over to him
"I've seen you staring at my friend and I."
"Your friend in particular."
Ainsley grinned. "Come and join us then."