Chapter Twenty

Ainsley was planning her move to New York. She had gotten the girls their passports. It was going to break her heart taking Angel from Iain but she needed a fresh start.

That morning, Ainsley woke. She was in bed with Angel. Iain wasn't there. He hardly stayed there now. Angel woke and she had a huge smile on her face. "Hey my little Angel!"

Ainsley went downstairs and made breakfast. She sat Angel in her high chair. "This time two days we'll be in New York!"
"Mummy, why we leaving?" Madison asked as she came in.
Ainsley smiled. "Because sweetie, Cardiff isn't working out for us. Besides, New York is amazing!"
Madison grinned and sat on the chair. Ainsley put out the breakfast and fed Angel as her kids ate.

Ainsley got her girls ready for the ED. Jordan was meeting her there. She had news to tell Ainsley.
"Come on. Jordy wants to talk to us," Ainsley said. Madison squealed with excitement.
Although Ainsley resigned from the ED, she still visited Noel. "Come on girlies."
"Coming!"
Ainsley smiled slightly. She loved her daughters so much.

"Can we have KFC for lunch?" Evie asked as she made sure she buckled into her car seat.
"Maybe honey."

Ainsley got to the ED and seen Jordan and Jason waiting with the kids.
"Hey," Ainsley said. Jordan held Angel. She smiled. "What's the news?"
"Jason and I are pregnant with twins," Jordan told her.

Ainsley grinned and hugged them tightly.
"Congratulations," Ainsley said.
"It's a boy and girl," Jordan said. She rubbed her small bump.
"That's amazing."
"Yeah. We can't wait."

Ainsley went inside to see Noel. She smiled. "If it isn't our strip tease girl."
"Shove off."
Ainsley smiled at Iain. Iain paled.
"What are you doing here?" Iain asked.
"Jordan wanted to talk to me. Thought I would visit saying you didn't stay last night," Ainsley said. Iain smiled.
"Can we please talk?" Iain asked.

Ainsley frowned. She nodded. She got Jordan and Jason to mind all the kids while she talked to Iain. He took her to the family room.
"What's wrong?" Ainsley asked. She hadn't told Iain but she had booked him a ticket to New York as well on the off chance he would go too.
Iain sighed. "I've been seeing Rita. That's why I've not been at the house. I'm in love with her."
Ainsley felt her heart tear into pieces. "Y-You've been cheating?"
"Yeah. Babe, I'm sorry."
Ainsley slapped him and walked off. She went outside to Jordan.
"Where's Jason?" Ainsley asked.
"He had to change Tom and Matt's nappies," Jordan said.
Ainsley broke down crying. "What's happened?"
"I-Iain's been cheating with Rita."

Jordan got angry. "Mind the kids."
Ainsley sat with the kids. Jordan ran inside and floored Iain. She began to punch him. Iain pushed her off. She landed on her stomach. Jordan punched him again. His nose bled. Jacob lifted Jordan away.
"You're fired!" Elle yelled at Jordan. Jacob put Jordan down. She walked out.
Ainsley took the kids to Noel. She managed to get away before Connie could see her. She got her girls into the car and sped off.

When she got home, she put the girls to sleep for an hour while she finished packing. Angel was babbling in her bouncer. "Sweetie it's nap time."
Angel babbled. Ainsley felt her heart breaking.
Ainsley put Angel into her cot to sleep. Angel fell asleep gripping Ainsley's finger.
"There we are gorgeous," Ainsley said to Angel.

Ainsley grabbed all the bags and loaded them into her car. Iain came in.
"Ainsley I'm sorry," Iain said.
"You deserved to be punched harder," Ainsley spat.
"You cheated with me when I was with Jordan. You're not that innocent!" Iain said. Ainsley glared at him. She knew she needed to talk to Jordan before she left.

Ainsley went inside. She saw Iain walking downstairs with Angel. "I'd just got her to sleep."
"Well I woke her. I never get to spend time with her!"
Ainsley rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't have shagged someone else then," she spat.
"I said I was sorry!"
"Shove it up your sexy arse!" Ainsley yelled.

Ainsley grabbed her car keys and drove to Jordan's. The passports were hidden in the car.

She parked outside. The door opened before she could ring the doorbell.
"Ains?" Jordan asked.
"Can I talk to you?" Ainsley asked. Jordan nodded.
"If you need a place to stay with the kids we can make room," Jordan offered.
Ainsley just smiled. Jordan took that as a yes. "We'll make up the rooms."
"Yeah. I just really gotta talk to you."

Ainsley sat on the sofa. She tried to hide her tears. "What's wrong Ains?"
"What I did with Iain, it's making you judge me on weather you can trust me with Jason. But what I did, don't let it change everything. Be happy," Ainsley said.
"I don't hate you for that. You gave my kids a beautiful half sister. We all love you."
Ainsley swallowed hard.
"Love you too chick," Ainsley said. Jordan hugged her. Ainsley knew this was the last time she would hug Jordan.

Ainsley left the house. Iain was standing outside. Ainsley seen Rita's car.
"Look, im going to Rita's. It will give you time to clear out of the house," Iain said. Ainsley was shocked at what he said. She stormed past him and closed the house door. She heard Angel babbling in her bouncer in the living room. Ainsley smiled and went to see her.

Ainsley had changed her plane tickets for that night. She got her girls up. "Muma?"
"Shh. We're going to New York tonight!"
Madison grinned. "Yay!"
"D-Daddy?" Evie asked.
Ainsley felt her heart tearing into pieces. "We're not going to see daddy for a long time. But we'll be happy."

Ainsley wrote a note for Iain to read when he got back. She was going to take her girls for some dinner before they went to the airport. "Is Iain coming mummy?" Madison asked.
"No sweetie. It's just us."
Madison nodded. Ainsley got all the girls in the car. She locked up the house and put the key back through the letter box.

Ainsley drove to a restaurant. She got herself and the girls some dinner. She fed Angel. Angel kept dribbling.
"Who's my dibbling cutie?" Ainsley asked. Angel giggled and banged her hands off the high chair table.

Ainsley paid for the food and drove on to the airport. She parked her car and left the keys in it. She knew Jordan would pick it up. Ainsley took the girls inside and through security. Her phone rang as the kids sat with her waiting on the plane.
"Ains, where are you and the kids? Jason's putting dinner out," Jordan asked. Ainsley sighed.
"I'm sorry. But I'm leaving and going to New York. I love you all."
Before Jordan could reply, Ainsley hung up. She threw her phone in the bin. "Say bye Cardiff."
"Bye Cardiff!" Madi, Evie and Layla said. Angel started babbling.

Ainsley boarded the plane with her girls with the intention of starting a new life. She needed to.