Chapter Fourteen

Previously;
The operation wasn't going well. Ainsley kept on losing blood. They couldn't see where they needed to go or do. "Time of death..."
Now;

Connie burst in. "No! You save her now or I'll do it myself! I didn't lose her in the crash for her to die on the table!" Connie yelled.

"Mrs Beauchamp. We've done all we can. She doesn't want to survive," the surgeon said.

Connie scoffed. "She has children who need her. She's a mother, a big sister and a fiancé. She needs to survive."

***
Connie had gotten Jac Naylor down. She wouldn't give up. Jac continued the operation.
***
Cal, Iain and Sam were all sitting with their kids. There was a tense atmosphere between them as they had all had sex with Ainsley. They had all gotten Ainsley pregnant.

"This is ridiculous," Cal said. He looked at Iain and Sam. "We clearly all love Ainsley and she's had a kid by each of us. We should get along and stop being idiots."

Iain held Angel close and smirked. "I think that's been the most sensible thing you've ever said Cal," he said.

"Has been known to happen," Cal replied. Evie was sitting on the floor with Layla. "We all care for Ainsley. Some of us have even been a one night stand but we should all just be there for her."

***
Connie sighed in relief as Ainsley's heart started beating again. "That's my girl," Connie whispered.

Jacob walked in. "How's it going?" He asked.

"She's stable. The transplant was a success," Connie replied. She was just glad to have her two daughters alive.

***
The men were still waiting for news. Charlie came over to them. "Connie tells me the transplant was a success. They lost her for a few minutes. But they got her back and she's alive and stable," he informed them.

Cal was shocked. Ainsley had died for a moment. He hadn't even told her how he truly felt about her. "When can the kids see her?"

"Not yet. She still looks quite unwell. The kids won't want to see that," Charlie told him.

***
Jordan went to sit with Ainsley. "You need to get better sweetie. I need you. Your babies need you and more importantly, the whole ED needs you. You might not know it but you're the reason we're always smiling."

She didn't want to live a life without Ainsley. She didn't care that Ainsley had Iain. "Wake up soon."

***
Cal had asked Ethan to have Evie and Layla while he went to see Ainsley. He took a seat next to her bed. "Hey beautiful. Scared the life out of me today. You died for a moment. Luckily for me, you're still alive. We've both been too stubborn recently but I love you so much Ains. You're everything to me."

***
Connie was sitting with Madison. Sam had gone to visit Grace. "Where's mummy?" Madison asked.

"She's in hospital. Because she's not very well. But she will get better because she's your mummy and she loves you," Connie told the little girl.

***
Cal realised that he would do anything to get Ainsley back. She was his everything. He wanted her back. Nothing else mattered. She was his.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Would anyone be able to do me some fan art? I'd give dedication to you.

Tell me what you thought of this chapter and any ideas you have.
💖💘💗