Chapter Fifteen

Cal saw it first. Ainsley was waking up. "Hey gorgeous."
"C-Cal?"
"Yeah. It's me. Although I look a mess," Cal said. He kissed Ainsley's hand. "You had us all worried."
Ainsley smiled slightly.

Iain walked in. "You're awake."
"Y-Yeah. What happened?" Ainsley asked as she took a sip of water.
Iain looked at Cal. "You had your liver transplant but you died on the table for a few minutes."
Ainsley nodded. She looked at Cal. "Where are my babies?" She asked.
"They're with Connie. She's offered to have them for a few weeks," Cal said.

*Three Weeks Later*

Ainsley was arranging a camping trip. She wanted to embrace life now that she was alive. She had invited Cal and Sam along with her and Iain. She knew it would be tense but she wanted them to get along.

That morning, Ainsley woke and grinned. She looked at Iain and shook him awake. "What?"
"Wake up!"
"Ains, I've got two weeks off work. I want sleep."
"I want sex," Ainsley said.
Iain woke up and grinned. Ainsley giggled and kissed him. Iain kissed back. She began to grind on him.
"B-Baby," Iain moaned. Ainsley grinned. She loved making him moan.

Jordan was recovering from cancer. Her results got mixed up. She was still ill so Ainsley didn't invite her along so she could recover. Jason was helping her.

Ainsley and Iain were having sex. It was rough and gentle at the same time. Ainsley was learning to love life. "You're s-so good," Ainsley mumbled. She groaned as Iain bit her neck. "We're going camping soon."
"Yeah."

Eventually, Iain carried Ainsley downstairs. "Food now or when we stop off at services?" Iain asked.
"Mm. Both."
Iain smirked. "You're greedy but I love you."
Ainsley giggled and ate the bacon Iain cooked for her.
"I can't wait to see Jordan. I haven't seen her since she was told her results were messed up," Ainsley said. Iain smiled.
"I bet she's back to her old self," he said. Ainsley giggled and nodded.
"My Jordy."

Ainsley ate as much as she could. She then got dressed. Iain put the bags in the car and the tent. Ainsley came out in denim shorts, converse, vest top and a denim jacket. Iain smirked.
"Get in the car gorgeous," he said. Ainsley got in. Iain locked the door and got into the car.
"Sam and Cal are coming too. You do know that right?" Ainsley asked.
"Yeah. I know."
Ainsley smiled. "I just think we all need to get along. For the kids," she said.

Ainsley and Iain were the first to arrive at the camp site. Iain got their tent set up while Ainsley sunbathed. "You could help you know," Iain said.
"And miss this sun?" Ainsley asked. Iain chuckled. Suddenly someone took the hammer from him. Iain looked over. Jason had arrived.

Ainsley squealed with excitement.
"Where's Jordy?" Ainsley asked. Jason chuckled.
"In the car," he said. Ainsley was starting to go to Jason's car.
"She's sleeping," Jason said.
"Oh! Back to sunbathing then," Ainsley said. Jason and Iain laughed.
"She's lost her hair from chemo. The chemo is helping her. But Ainsley doesn't know yet. That's why Jordan hasn't been to see her," Jason whispered to Iain.
"Babe, let's get the bags from the car," Iain said when the tent was up. Ainsley followed him to the car. Iain needed to tell her about Jordan. "Babe, Jordan lost her hair because of the chemo. She's got a wig though that looks like her normal hair."
Ainsley nodded. She looked at Jordan. "She looks better."
"Yeah."

Cal soon arrived. Ainsley grinned and walked over to him. "Thanks for coming."
"Couldn't miss this could I?"
"I guess not," Ainsley said.
Iain immediately came over and wrapped his arm around her protectively. Cal began to set up his tent. He was sharing with Sam. It was a double tent. Jason and Jordan were sharing with Iain and Ainsley in their double tent.

Sam arrived and helped Cal set up the tent. Ainsley and Iain were helping Jason with the bags. Jason seen Jordan waking up. Iain took the bag Jason had. Jason opened the door for Jordan.
"Can I just put the scarf on?" Jordan asked. Jason smiled and did the scarf on Jordan's head. Jason helped her out and held her hand to help her. She was still slightly weak but was getting better. Ainsley smiled widely when she seen Jordan and ran to her. Jordan held her tightly.
"How you doing?" Jordan asked.
"Amazing. This is literally going to be the best trip ever," Ainsley said.
"Good."