Chapter Ten

A/N - So this chapter begins an abuse storyline for Ainsley by her ex-partner Tom. It will be slightly dark but not every chapter. I will put a warning whenever I do a chapter that involves the storyline.

Warnings - Mentions of rape, self-harm
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ainsley and Iain returned home from the engagment party the following morning. Ainsley hadn't stopped thinking about the night she had spent with him. She wanted more.

When they got back to the house, Ainsley realised they didn't have to get the kids until later on. "So, we could go and have some fun."
"I'm due at work," Iain said. He wanted to do her but he didn't want to be late.
Ainsley smiled. "Be late. I don't think anyone would notice. Too hungover."
Iain nodded and kissed Ainsley gently. She smiled. He ran a hand gently up her nightdress and back down. Ainsley grinned.
"You shouldn't do that Mr Dean," Ainsley said.
"Why not soon to be Mrs Dean?" Iain asked. Ainsley was shocked.
"What did you just say?"

Sam woke and couldn't stop thinking about Ainsley. He loved her so much. He wanted her back.

Cal got up. He did his PTSD exercises to help with his condition. He thought of Ainsley and his kids. He loved them all so much.

Ainsley straddled Iain. "Did you just ask me to marry you?" Ainsley asked.
"Yeah. Will you?"
"Y-Yeah," Ainsley said. She kissed him passionately. "I love you too bits."
"I love you too. I can't wait to make you my wife," Iain said.

Iain got Ainsley ready and they began having sex. Ainsley loved being with him. He made her feel good.  "I cannot wait for our hen do and stag do."
Ainsley grinned. "Let's have joint," she said.
"Oo brill. I get to see your sexy outfit," Iain teased.
Ainsley grinned and kissed him passionately. Eventually, they were both sweaty out of breath messes on the bed.

Madi got up and went inside. Iain smiled and lifted her onto the bed. Madi giggled and cuddled into her mum. Ainsley held her close.
"I need to get ready to go to work," Iain said. Ainsley smiled.
"No problem. I'll join you later with Jordan and the kids," Ainsley said. Iain nodded. He got out of bed and went to the chest of drawers. He grabbed a pair of clean black pants and put them on. He went back to Ainsley and Madi. He kissed them both before going to the bathroom with his clothes.

Ainsley didn't want to see anyone. She got the kids their breakfast. The door opened so Ainsley went to see. She saw him standing there. "I thought you'd be working."
"I couldn't work without seeing you," he said. He closed the kitchen door slightly so the kids couldn't see. "Where's Angel?"
"In her moses basket asleep. Why?"
He smirked and kissed her passionately. He gently pressed her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his torso. "We shouldn't. T-The kids," Ainsley mumbled.
"Fine. I'll see you soon though," he said.

Evie, Layla and Madison had gone with Connie for a few hours. Angel slept peacefully. The door was kicked open. Ainsley frowned and went to see what had happened. She saw Tom standing there. "What the hell do you want?"
"I want Madison."
Ainsley glared. "You're not having her!"
Tom went over to Ainsley and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. He dragged her upstairs and threw her on the bed.

She lay there as it happened. She didn't want to move. She knew Tom would hurt her even more. Eventually Tom left her alone.

Ainsley went downstairs and locked the front door. She put the sofa against the front door so no one could get in. She was dirty and she felt cheap. She began scratching at herself.

Angel woke up crying and she ran to her. She lifted her up and held her tightly.
"Mummy's here," Ainsley said.
Angel calmed down in Ainsley's arms. Ainsley kissed Angel's head.