Chapter Seven

Ainsley knew Sam had gone back to New York. She wanted him back in Cardiff though. She just wanted to see him. She knew she wanted to kiss him once more.

That morning, Ainsley woke and saw Iain sleeping. She quickly logged onto her Facebook and wrote -

Ainsley Beauchamp - You've always been the one for me. I'll love you for always.

She logged out and began tracing Iain's tattoo. She knew she had to get Madison up soon as she had her first day in Nursery. "Iain, wake up. We got an hour before Madi wakes," she whispered.
Iain whined. Ainsley grinned and kissed him. Iain kissed back and pulled Ainsley on top of him.

Jordan woke up beside Jason. She smiled remembering last night.
"Hey," Jason said.
"Hello," Jordan said. She was all of a sudden shy.
"What's wrong?" Jason asked. He pushed Jordan's hair out of her eye.
"Nothing. I just didn't expect you to still be here."
"Course I'd still be here."

Ainsley and Iain were almost doing it. They had gotten around to getting a new bed so they had a mattress on the floor. "Come on Mr Dean. Don't be shy," Ainsley said. She wanted him.

Iain and Ainsley began to do it. Ainsley grinned. She loved Iain but still loved Sam and Iain.

When they finished, they got changed and kissed. Ainsley woke up Madi. Madi was clingy.

Jordan made breakfast. Jason came downstairs.
"You didn't have to," Jason said.
"I wanted to. I'm going to pop over quickly to Ainsley's house to see Madi before her first day of nursery. I'll be back," Jordan said. They ate their breakfast together and then Jordan went to Ainsley's.

Madi was shaking as Ainsley got her changed into her uniform. "Madi, you look gorgeous."
"No like it. I want daddy."
Ainsley picked up her daughter and whispered in her ear. "I want him too."

Jordan arrived to see Madi. Iain let her in. "I'm here to see the big girl."
Iain smiled. "She's in the living room. She keeps taking her skirt off," he told her.
"Doesn't she want to go?"
"No!" Madi screamed.

Jordan went to talk to her. Madi eventually agreed. Jordan took a photo of them all together. She made it her home page on her phone.

Ainsley and Iain put all the kids in the car and then took Madi to nursery. Jordan got into the car and drove back to Jason's. All the kids were downstairs and he was feeding his sons.

Ainsley and Iain were standing outside Madi's new nursery. "Mummy, I don't like it," Madi whispered.
"Hey. It's only for a couple hours. Mummy will come and fetch you soon."
"No fank oo. Me stay at ED with mummy."

Reluctantly Madi went in. Ainsley and Iain went to the ED. She was working there again. Connie walked over. "How was Madison?"
"Scared."
Connie sighed. "I'll come over later with a present for her. It's a teddy."
"Thanks mummy," Ainsley said. Connie and Ainsley hugged tightly.

Ainsley suddenly got a phone call. Her whole world fell apart. She screamed for Iain. Connie ran to get him.

Jordan and Jason were playing around with the kids. Jordan's phone rang. It was Connie.
"Connie?"
"It's Madison. She's had an accident at nursery."

Jordan hung up and left the house.

Iain had gone to collect Madison. Ainsley was shaking in the ED. She knew she needed Sam there.

Madison was brought in. "This is Madison Strachan. Three years old. Fallen down a full slight of stairs. Severe injuries," Iain said as he began listing off the treatment Madi had been given.

"Madi, come on baby girl. Mummy needs you," Ainsley sobbed.
Iain wheeled her in. Ainsley was in tears. Connie let Iain stay off duty.

Iain held Ainsley tightly. Elle began working on Madison.
"I need Sam here. It's his daughter," Ainsley sobbed. "Cal needs told too."