Chapter Nineteen

A/N - The next chapter is the final one of this book. Then, there will be Feelings In A&E.
Just another filler chapter.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ainsley and Sam laid in bed together. Ainsley was trying to not cry. She felt bad. She hadn't had sex with anyone else other than Iain since they'd gotten together.

Sam held her close. "You should go. Iain will be back soon," Ainsley mumbled. She climbed out of bed and got her dressing gown on. "I didn't regret that but I made a promise that I wasn't cheating anymore."

Sam sighed. "Ainsley. We have a child together. We're allowed to have feelings."

Ainsley groaned. "You don't understand. I have feelings for so many men. I think I'm better off leaving."

X-X-X
Sam had gone and so Ainsley went to make coffee. She ran upstairs to find she was out of the morning after pill. "Crap."

Immediately, Ainsley  got dressed and ran to her car. She needed to get the pill as soon as.

She arrived at the Chemist to see that it was shut. "Shit!" She yelled. It was then that Ainsley made her decision. She was leaving.

X-X-X
Iain returned home a few hours later. He had Angel with him. "Your mum tells me you're resigning," he said as he put Angel down on the floor. She crawled over to her toys and began slobbering on them.

"Yeah. I can't stay there. Everyone saw the video I did for you. Mum says I'm irresponsible," Ainsley said as she picked up Angel before she climbed the stairs.

Iain sighed. "Don't let it bother you babe. You're amazing."

"That means a lot to me."

X-X-X
Iain had gone for a shower. Ainsley and Angel were sitting on the sofa. "Shall we go to New York? Me, you and your sisters?"

Angel babbled. Ainsley kissed her head. "I'm taking that as a yes."

Ainsley began booking tickets. She had booked them for two months time so that it wouldn't be suspicious. She couldn't stay if there was a risk of her ending up pregnant.

When Iain came down, Madison, Evie and Layla were back. Layla was playing with Angel. There was only eleven months between Layla and Angel. "Fancy pizza for dinner?" Iain asked.

"Sure. Invite Jordan if you want."

X-X-X
Jordan and Jason arrived with their kids. Ainsley ordered the pizza. She got a text from Sam -

Fancy a repeat of earlier soon? I know I do - Sx
No. Leave me alone. I'm sorry - Ax
You will be mine Ainsley. I love you -Sx

Ainsley didn't reply. She loved him too. She also knew she loved Cal and Iain. It was the reason she was leaving.

X-X-X
The pizza had been eaten. Ainsley got her kids in bed. She sat on the sofa and cuddled
into Iain. "That's cute," Jordan said.

"I am cute."

Ainsley smiled. She was going to miss everyone so much. But she had to go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - I promise that I will make the last chapter longer. I will work my butt off to make it long!