Ladybug: A True Role Model

"Mirielle! Wake up! You have to go to school!" A squeaky voice reminded her.

"Right..." Mirielle groaned, her voice muffled by her pillow.

Tikki kept insisting she should get up. After a while, she listened to her kwami and finally used what little willpower she had left to drag her guilt-ridden butt out of bed.

When she got to school, Aurore secretly snuck up behind her when she wasn't looking with scissors.

It would've ended in catastrophic results if Alya didn't yell out, "Aurore! Are you a hair stylist or something?! Whatcha doing putting those scissors near Mirielle's hair?!"

Mirielle turned around, to no surprise, to find Aurore snipping off a piece of her hair. Mirielle became so angered by this girl.

Mirielle snatched the scissors and chopped off one of Aurore's pigtails.

Everyone gasped and turned to look. Then they all started to laugh at Aurore.

She ran away, crying and holding the dead pigtail.

Mirielle felt the guilt kick in, seeing that Aurore only cut off a small piece, mostly unnoticeable.

She ruined Aurore's hair.

Oh no, she thought, look at who I've started to become. Mirielle had realized she was tired of Aurore picking on her for one reason, day after day, torturing her with little things, and she had enough. However, she felt responsible for ruining Aurore's pretty hair.

She had to admit, she felt absolutely horrible for chopping off an entire pigtail.

Tikki annoyedly grumbled in her backpack, scolding her, "Mirielle Casquet!! You chopped off an entire pigtail! That is not how a true role model behaves!! Ladybug is a true role model! You are her, meaning you have to be good!"

"Oh no, Tikki. You're totally right. I'm pretending to be the old Ladybug, I'm chopping off pigtails. I've become a terrible role model," Mirielle realized in horror.

Tikki groaned, giving up, and just let herself slide down into her holder's backpack.

"Marinette! What you did there wasn't very nice!" Tikki scolded her miraculous holder.

"I know, Tikki. I'm sorry. I won't do it again," Marinette promised.

"And that's why you're my favorite holder," Tikki nuzzled into Marinette's cheek.

"Aww, Tikki! That means a lot to me," Marinette giggled, gushing.

"At least Marinette used to listen..." Tikki mumbled under her breath.

The girl quickly rushed off to find the crying Aurore and at least apologize for being so rash, but something inside her told her that Aurore deserved it, that Aurore made the attempt to cut Mirielle's hair first. She tried to ignore it and find Aurore, knowing that she shouldn't have done it anyways.

"Aurore? Aurore! Look, I shouldn't have done that! I'm so sorry! I-" Mirielle began to apologize once she reached the bathroom, but stopped when she saw Aurore staring into the mirror with tears running down her cheeks.

"Mirielle, I've been so mean to you. I was so jealous of you. You are so sweet and pretty, and all the kids love you. If anything, I should be the one apologizing to you," Aurore spoke, avoiding eye contact.

"No Aurore, I cut your hair! I was being irrational! Please, let me pay for you to get your hair fixed by a salon or something. I shouldn't have done that," Mirielle insisted, beginning to take money out from her backpack.

"You were just doing what I was going to do to you. It was karma, I guess. Goodbye Mirielle," Aurore said, tears running down her face as she left the bathroom.

"Please let me pay for you!" Mirielle yelled after her, holding her wallet, but it was too late. The blonde had already left.