Carnival Date (Pt. 3)

Mirielle was led to a high beam, where the clown rides the unicycle across the high wire.

At this point, she knew she messed up and let the Ladybug reincarnation thing get out of hand. She had nearly swore to herself that she would tell everyone about her hoax right away.

Everyone chanted Ladybug's name, encouraging her to show them some tricks.

Mirielle hadn't gotten too experienced with the yoyo, so she had no clue as to what she was supposed to do. Of course she knew how to use the yoyo, but she was nervous.

Her head was jumbling with insane thoughts and doubts as everyone chanted for Ladybug and she saw Adrien's hopeful smile. Her heart was racing and she was short of breath.

Making the simple mistake of looking downward caused her to become dizzy. Suddenly, the entire room spun.

She slapped herself out of it and decided to concentrate. She put her hand on the yoyo and attempted to throw it to the other side of the room.

Instead, it caught onto one of the metal stands that held up the tent and she was swung across the room. The room was whizzing by quickly as everyone cheered and clapped.

She swung across to the other side of the high wire and found herself to have successfully landed, to her relief.

She took a deep breath and smiled, realizing she was more like Ladybug than she thought.

Everyone cheered even louder, the entire crowd became amused.

Now was her time to shine, she realized.

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug!" Everyone chanted joyfully.

She put away her yoyo, smiling.

Mirielle took a step onto the tightrope, then jumped off, making everyone scream.

Adrien panicked when he remembered he didn't have Plagg with him.

Right as she was about to hit the floor, she threw her yoyo, latching onto a hook on a pole, then lept off the air. She plunged up, making everyone gasp.

She let go of her yoyo and grasped onto the tightrope, swinging back up into the air. She grabbed her flying yoyo and swung back around the circus tent, just inches away from some members of the audience.

Her blood was rushing with adrenaline, making her heart pound with excitement.

Adrien couldn't have been more terrified. He was regretting bringing her so badly yet he was so proud of her at the same time. He didn't want to lose her again.

Mirielle bungee-jumped from her yoyo, and flew back up in the air. Her confidence had never been higher.

The audience was screaming with joy and amusement with this acrobatic hero.

She never knew she had this within her, and she was incredibly ecstatic.

At this point, she was feeling more confident than ever before. Being Ladybug gave her more freedom and joy than she had ever felt.

Even the clowns couldn't help but be just as amused at the audience.

When she made her final stunt, she landed back on her feet gracefully and took a bow of victory.

Everyone howled in amusement and the room exploded in applause at her jaw-dropping performance.

She yelled out, "Thank you!" but her voice was drowned out in all the applause.

She used her yoyo and lowered herself to the ground, smiling widely and waving at everyone.

Adrien ran to her and lifted her in the air within his tight hug, thankful she was still breathing and alive. He was incredibly proud of Ladybug, seeing that she faced her fear and completely dominated it.

She laughed in amusement, hugging Adrien back, still feeling the excitement and amusement she had felt when she was soaring and swinging through the air.

They walked outside and everyone ran up to Ladybug and asked for a picture and an autograph. She happily complied and did it all. Adrien was so amazed by her newfound audacity. He loved her so much.

The couple decided they would go to a calm, peaceful boat ride right after.

In contrast to the roaring of the audience, the quietness and serenity stole the mood.

A fragrance of roses filled the air.

The sun had lightly set upon them, like a warm kiss.

The evening sky was tinted between pink and orange.

Beautiful carnival lights became soft orbs in the background as they looked into each other's eyes.

Mirielle's dark brown eyes had seemed to have become a softened lighter amber with the evening sky behind her.

Adrien's eccentric green eyes seemed to glow with comparison to the bokeh orbs of the background with the carnival lights behind him.

"I love you," Adrien confessed. He took her hand and kissed it.

"Do you really know me?" Mirielle asked, realizing this.

"I've seen what you do, who you are. You love helping children, you can be funny and flirtatious when you want to, you're brave and exciting; I know who you are. You've changed so much since you came back, but I like it. No, I love it," he told her, looking directly into her eyes, which were just starting to tear up.

"Don't think that I don't love you for you. It's not about who you used to be or who you try to be. I can see past that. I love you for everything you are," he continued, as she started to choke up.

Mirielle felt her guilt start to pile in her stomach once more, burning through her insides.

"A-Adrien... what if I wasn't who you thought I was?" She barely asked in a whisper, a tear slipping from her eye.

"Don't deny your true self. You are Ladybug and you are my bugaboo. I would love you no matter what," he spoke, wiping the tear away with his thumb, gently.

Now was the moment of truth. She knew she couldn't keep it from him any longer. Mirielle was using all she had to keep herself from letting the cat out of the bag with every second.

"There's something I have to tell you," she said, more tears running down her face as she kept back her sobs.

A/N: 😏
Okay, I left y'all on a cliffhanger 😂

I promise I would've written more but my phone is going to die in a second and I'm far from home at the moment and I can't charge it till tonight.