Jealousy?

School ended and Alya was super stoked.

She couldn't believe she would be able to spend more time with her best friend.

Especially after she never thought she would ever see her again, Alya couldn't wait.

She didn't care that Marinette looked a little different. Honestly, she could look like a tall purple mammoth and she would still be happy to see her. She missed her and wanted to tell her everything.

The moment she heard a knock from her front door, she raced downstairs and opened it quickly.

"Hello?" The bluenette in the polka-dotted mask greeted her nervously.

"Mari!! Squeee!!! I'm so so so so excited to see you girl! It's been so long and I missed you so much! I was so sure I would never see you again! I even promised you that I would not make another best friend unless it was you!" Alya rambled as she dragged the nervous superhero up to her tomb.

"Haha... Yeah! Me too, Alya," she said, half-enthusiastic.

"What's up, girl?" Alya asked her, noticing something about her was off.

"Oh! It's nothing!" Mirielle brushed it off. Honestly, she was getting incredibly guilty and it was burning her up inside.

Mirielle was feeling like trash compared to Marinette.
For one, she had a best friend who cared so much.
Two, she had two loving, supportive parents who would do anything for her.
Three, she was one of Paris's greatest heroes.
Four, almost every boy had crushed on Marinette at some point.
Five, she had Chat Noir as a partner.
Lastly, Marinette never would stoop so low as to what she did. Mirielle felt that Marinette never would've brought another girl to tears or lie so much.

If there was something she wanted to take from Marinette, it would be the way she treated others with respect and kindness. It would be her helpful personality.

As the weather girl, she is stereotyped to be unintelligent and self-centered. Oh, she knew she was, but she also felt they forgot to mention what a chicken she was. If she wasn't chickening out at every opportunity to tell the truth, she could start over.

She wanted to be someone inspirational like Marinette; a girl that all of Paris could look up to without being tricked into a gigantic lie.

If she could do something about this; anything, she would change the past and tell Chat Noir that she wasn't Marinette from that very point he thought she was. She was hurting him and everyone else.

QOTD: If you saw Mirielle in season two of Miraculous Ladybug getting a miraculous, what would you guys say?