Planning Verses Fate (Pt. 3)

Mirielle's Point of View

Lila was already detransformed but I still wasn't sure how to capture the akuma. I hadn't watched much of the old Ladybug to see how she did it.

Mirielle! You need to catch the akuma with your yoyo and say, "Time to de-evilize!"

"Okay Tikki," I whispered.

I pulled out my yoyo, still a little confused and spun it in circles around the akuma.

"Time to de-evilize?" I said nearly in a whisper, not confident I was doing it right.

The butterfly was turned white and it flew off into the sky.

"Please don't come back," I muttered to the white akuma.

I heard Tikki groan from inside my head. I ignored her and sat beside Lila again.

"Hey, maybe we can fix this," I said softly, touching her shoulder.

She looked up at me, her eyes filling with hope.

"How?" She asked, shrugging but listening closely.

"I'm not sure yet, but maybe we could find a way. There's gotta be another way," I mumbled.

"Marinette can't come back to life... but we can make you a hero. Maybe if you offer an apology to me in public, and everyone already thinks I'm Marinette, so I could pretend to be Marinette forgiving you and it would be a public redemption. No one would hate you anymore," I realized.

"Y-you would do that for me? My own role model?" Her eyes widened in curiosity and hope.

"Of course," I assured her.

If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have this amazing opportunity to be Ladybug. I wouldn't know what it feels like to have the hearts of everyone in Paris.

Yet, at the same time, she idolized me for me.

Not for being Marinette.

It felt different.

Refreshing, almost.

"Do you still love Adrien?" I asked her, looking down at my feet.

"No. I'm over him. I never should have liked him not the first place. I mean, I wish the old Ladybug wouldn't have completely crushed my heart, turning me into an akuma, but I wish she could've talked with me and asked me to back off nicely," she sorta laughed.

"I finally have his heart. Only, he thinks I'm Marinette," I whispered, a tear slipping down my cheek.

Lila looked at me with a small smile.

"You know, Mirielle. I think you could give him a taste of you. While you're not Ladybug, and he's around as Chat Noir, you could get into a 'little trouble'," she smirked.

"Wait did you just say that Chat is Adrien?! Huh? Figures!" I thought hard about it.

They were both really upset about Marinette so they must've been the same person. I wiped the tear off my cheek.

"Good plan though. I might try and use that," I decided.

"Good talking with you. Also thank you for not fighting me," Lila smiled and climbed down the ladder to get off the roof.

I sat there in amazement that the two amazingly hot boys were the same person.

Yet they both loved Marinette.