Hot-Headed Weather Girl

"Should I do this?" She whispered to herself.

Do what?

"Oh sorry Tikki, I was just talking to myself," she quietly spoke.

Like that's so normal...

She heard Tikki sigh. Ladybug listened as Alya started babbling about everything that had been going on while she was away.

"Girl! And you wouldn't believe how sad Adrien was over you! He started crying! Literally crying! Aren't you stoked?!" Alya asked her, bubbling with energy.

"Stoked? Alya, the boy was so upset over her- me! I shouldn't even be intervening," Ladybug sighed, avoiding eye contact.

Really? Look, I know this wasn't your greatest idea, but if you're going to impersonate Marinette, at least act like her. She loved Adrien.

"What?! I thought you loved Adrien?!" Alya was shocked.

"Adrien... I don't think I should even be going after him. It wouldn't be right. I mean, I should tell you the truth," Mirielle closed her eyes and took a deep sigh.

"What truth?" Alya asked, tilting her head curiously.

"That I-I'm a new person! I can't have Adrien!"

"But, just because you're reincarnated can't mean that you can't have the boy you love," Alya laughed a little, putting her hand on Ladybug's shoulder.

"It's not that... I just, I'm different. I'm not Marinette," Ladybug finally confessed, squeezing her eyes shut nervously.

"Girl, you are Marinette! It's probably difficult having a new appearance, but that doesn't mean you can't have things the same," Alya explained with a comforting smile.

"But I'm different now! I can't like Adrien! I-I um, like Ivan Bruel!" Mirielle accidentally spat out without thinking. She nearly kicked herself after realizing she lied about liking Ivan now. Most of all, she wondered why she picked Ivan's name out of all boys. She could've said Nathaniel or someone else, but she picked a taken boy.

"Mari, don't you remember? He likes Mylene..." Alya tried to break it to her slowly.

"What? I had no idea..." she laughed nervously.

Alya's eye twitched at her best friend liking Ivan and she tried to shake it off.

"Ivan? You're serious, Marinette? Ivan? I mean, he's cool and all, but I don't think he's your type..." She tried to tell her.

Okay. You need to stop, Mirielle. This is going too far.

"I'm sorry!" Ladybug apologized explosively to both Tikki and Alya.

"Whoa. Okay, Marinette. I guess if you like Ivan now, it's not your fault," Alya decided.

That was really mean, Mirielle. Marinette would never had said she liked Ivan. Poor Adrien is going to think Marinette doesn't like him anymore. You're going to crush his heart.

"This is all getting out of control. How did I end up this far?" Ladybug whimpered.

Alya's eyes widened at the girl who was normally so great at dealing with things flying at her from all directions, but she understood that she was overwhelmed.