Chapter 12

"Gorgeous I unloaded all the shit in my inventory and I wanna see you Cerise at her friend's house and I left Martin there too." Joseph said.

"Joseph my father ain't coming home till 8 tonight. Chante said.

"And it was a half day today? Ima be there by one and it's gonna be you and me for 7 hours." Joseph said holding a long navy blue box in his hand.

Chante laughed and said "What are you waiting for? I'm not wearing nothing I'm in bed waiting for you."

"Word?!" Joseph got up and smelled under his arms put deodorant on and some cologne, his gold chain a tank top, shorts some socks and slides and rushed down the steps until he heard "Joseph!"
Joseph jerked an shook and mouthed (Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!) "Yeah ma?!"

"C'mere I need to talk to you!" Nadine said.

"Joseph was about to cry out of frustration as he thrashed up the steps and composed himself before he went in Nadine's room. "Yeah ma?"

"How you feeling?" She asked.

(What the fu-really now you?) "I'm good Ma I made my quota today."

"How was your day?"

"Um good it's kinda hot outside but good." Joseph said.

"Nadine reached from the side of her bed and said ugh Joseph I can't reach it can you get that box on the floor?" Nadine asked.

(So fucking lazy I wanna be with my baby.) "Monopoly?" Joseph said.

"Yeah you love playing it." Nadine said.

"Yeah when I was 7 ma." Joseph said.

"Let's play just you and me Joseph." Nadine said.

"Ma I really gotta go."

"What's more important than than your mother?" Nadine asked.

Joseph sighed and said "Nothing Ma."
Joseph texted Chante
Joseph:Baby something came up and I'm gonna get there later don't be mad at me please.
The message was marked as read and 2 minutes later Chante sent a picture of his ass to Joseph.
Joseph thought to himself (Fuck. My. Life.)
"Do you even wanna win Joseph!" Nadine asked "This the 2nd time I beat you."
"Yeah Ma you getting all my money." Joseph said while looking at his phone that said 3:55pm

"You don't have to leave now Joseph we can play another game."

"Ma we been playing for hours you not bored?"

"No I'm having a fun time!" Nadine said.

(I'm having a terrible time I would jump out the window but my ass fell asleep and Chante keeps sending me ass pictures and I'm not trying to have my mother look at my dick!) "Let's start over Ma." Joseph said blandly.

Joseph landed on the boardwalk while Nadine owned it with 2 houses ok it and she said "Pay up!"
"Maaaannnn you always make sure you buy Boardwalk and I always land on it!" Joseph said.

"That's why!" Nadine said. "Remember when we would play with your father and every time he'd land on a property we owned he would land one behind and swear up and down he's wasn't supposed to be there and would flip the board when I'd prove it and leave like a baby!"
She and Joseph laughed and Joseph said "And if that didn't happen Cerise would walk right in the middle of the board and ruin the game for everybody."
"I think about him everyday and, my regrets." Nadine said.

"I do too Ma, what regrets?

"I wished me and him did things differently it's hard to describe it baby you'll know when your old like me."