Chapter 25

When I woke up all I could really remember was that ugly woman. I didn't know she fucked me up that badly. I was alone and I didn't want to be bothered so I went back to sleep. Chante woke me up hours later when he sat in that creaky wood chair in my room. He felt guilty he wasn't there when I got up but I was happy he visited me every other day. I thought I was out for a few days which was actually 9 weeks.

Chante's been waiting on me hand and foot. As for my brother and sister, they took my mother's death pretty well but I feel guilty that I wasn't there to protect her and Chante but it's done. It turns out my mom was a side chick and killed the nigga. Police raided my house and lifted the back part of the toilet and found the knife. Chante. Bitched. The whooooooole day he cleaned that mess. The day I came home I had James and De'ron take all the drugs and guns that were in the house so we good there. I moved in my mom's room and me and Chante sleep together, he's pretty much living here taking care of me but he still goes home, when his father visited me he basically said "If you try anything with my son your stitches will break and you'll bleed to death so I don't need to beat you to death."

I tried to jerk off and Chante had to to take me to the hospital cause my stitches broke.

Joseph was watching videos on his phone and Chante said "Joseph?"

"Yeah gorgeous?" Joseph said.

"It's time for your bath and I got the new bandages." Chante said.

"Alright." Joseph said. Chante lifted the covers and helped Joseph out of bed he put his weight on Chante and helped him to the bathroom. Chante stripped Joseph down and Joseph asked "Is it hot?"
"No it's warm it's not gonna burn you this time." Chante said.
Joseph dipped his foot in the tub and he eased himself in.

Chante unraveled Joseph's bandages and examined each wound "Dr.Sands is right they getting smaller." Chante said as he threw bandage after bandage in the trash.
"I wanna be able to move on my own though I'm sicka having to be weak and my chest feel like it's being stung all the fucking time." Joseph said. "What they doing?"
"Martin and Cerise? They eating downstairs." Chante said gently cleaning Joseph's wounds.

"Chante what you cook?" Joseph asked.

"Chicken and Greens, lift up."

"Aight." Joseph said getting up as Chante cleaned his backside.

Chante drained the bathtub and said "C'mon lets get these new bandages."

"Aight." Chante balanced Joseph's large frame on himself helping him out the tub and wrapped him up in a towel, helped him down the hallway and into the bed and began the process of bandaging his wounds.

"Oh! Joseph wait a minute." Chante said.
"What?" Joseph asked.
Chante dug in a black plastic bag and said "When James was here before he left he said to give you this." It was a bag of weed Joseph clapped his hands and said "Medicine!"
Chante cracked his neck and said I'm going to take a shower and he gathered fresh clothes for him to wear and went to the bathroom "Chante!" Martin yelled.

"What?!" Chante said.

"Do you know where my beyblade is?!"

"Which one?!

"My red and silver one with the green on it!" Martin said.

"Is it in your pocket?!" Chante said.

"...No!"