Made for each other?

So far: Kiyo, Akiro, and Hiro are in Vermilion City for another day to attend a ball held by Kiyo's best friends sister. Hopefully, everything will go well for the 3.

AKIROS POV

I woke up with a sore back from sleeping against the wall. Cubone was standing in the doorway without his bone.

"Cubone?" Cubone pointed to head to Kiyo.

"Let her sleep" I whispered. I wanted to leave to go to my room, but I was completely exhausted and just didn't want to leave.

"Cubone bone" Cubone jumped onto the bed beside me. He looked at Kiyo and Eevee.

"She's breathtaking when she sleeps" I put my hand on Cubones head or more like his skull.

"Cubone" Cubone shook his head. He poked Kiyo lightly on the leg. Kiyo flinched.

"Don't do that" I shushed him. I watched Kiyo try to get back into a comfortable sleeping spot. She moved her arm right by my side so that her fingers scarcely touched me. Her other arm went near Eevee head like an instinct. She seemed to be glowing in the early sunlight. Her dark brown hair fell perfectly on her face. I wanted to move some of the hair off of her lips but was afraid she would wake up.

"Ve ve?" Eevee suddenly shook awake.

"Cubone bone!" Cubone greeted.

"Ve ve ve?" Eevee narrowed his view to Kiyos face. One thing I noticed about Kiyo when I first met her was her eyes. Seeing her hazel eyes made me feel funny. It wasn't till Hiro pointed it out that he knew we had met before. The first few days I could tell Kiyo stared at me. I could say what made her tick and what made her nervous. I couldn't tell but every day I got more affectionate of her. Seeing her laugh and care for everyone is what I wanted to see.

"She needs rest," I said.

"I'm awake boys" She groaned stuffing her head back into her pillow. All I wanted to do at that moment was see her eyes. Hiro once told me she had soft angel eyes that made her look young, so angel eyes became her nickname.

"Sorry," I glared at Eevee and Cubone. "These two wanted you awake."

"It's fine" She turned to face us. It took her a minute to adjust her vision but after she saw Eevee she grinned lovingly.

"Ve ve ve!" Eevee shouted throwing himself at Kiyo.

"We have a party to go today" I reminded Kiyo. I hopped off her bed with Cubone following me.

"I hope we don't have to dress too nicely" Kiyo smiled at me. Bingo. That's what I anticipated. To see her smiling.

><

KIYOS POV

I picked out the prettiest dress I had. It was a short red dress that flared out at the bottom. I dressed up my Pokemon too. Pearl had a purple bow on her head; Eevee had a small bowtie and Torchy had an ankle bracelet.

"Are you ready?" Hiro knocked on the door.

"I hope" I replied. Hiro opened the door with Bonsly in his arms. Hiro had on black pants and a dress shirt. His auburn hair slicked to the side. Now that I looked at him, he looked more like his father than his mom. His mom was striking, and Gary wasn't the worst looking man in the world. Hiro was far from ugly.

"You even gave these guys accessories." Hiro's mouth almost turned into a smile.

"Torchic" Torchic grunted at Bonsly who was trying to steal his bracelet.

"Baby Bonsly please don't do that" I picked him up.

"Bonsly?" Bonsly sniffled.

"He's gonna use his fake tears attack," Hiro said.