Blue

SO FAR: Kiyo got into Blues house with great struggle. Kiyo is now staring in the face of a Pokemon Master.

Blue was ancient. His face sagged with wrinkles and all sorts of spots. His golden eyes had turned to a dark shade of brown. His way of getting around was not a cane or wheelchair, but his loyal Pokemon who have been by his side for years. He still was in great shape for a man his age. He stood straight with confidence that was almost cocky.

"I wasn't expecting visitors," Blue said in a severe tone.

"Yeah." I gave an unsteady laugh.

"I didn't know someone could get through Ala's mind control." Blue looked to Ala, one of the largest Alakazams I have ever seen.

"Did he sense I was coming?" I asked leaning forward on the untouched sofa.

"Of course, he told me even before you were at the door," Blue replied.

"Ve ve ve." Eevee said amazed.

"Is that Eevee of yours going to evolve?" Blues tone sounded offensive.

"I-" I stuttered. I was drawn back not expecting that question.

"My Eevee evolved long ago," Blue said. "Jolteon!"

Joleteon's paws tapped against the floor from upstairs and until she made her way into the living room.

"She's pretty." I smiled.

"That she is." Blue almost smiled.

"Jolt?" Joleteon gazed at Eevee in confusion.

"Ve ve ve?" Eevee was again amused.

"None of your Pokemon are in their Pokeballs?" I asked.

"No, it's cruel." Blue sighed.

"Oh," I said feeling a sense of guilt for keeping my Pokemon locked up.

"I used to treat them like they were slaves," Blue said. "I thought they were only meant for battling."

Blue went on to tell me the story that I had already found out from my research and the tiny museum dedicated to Red I visited long ago. He said Red felt like he didn't have anything to do after becoming a Pokemon Master. Blue knew Red was going to leave and search for more Pokemon and more ways to train.

"I haven't spoken to him since," Blue said.

"That was years ago," I whispered like there was a secret I was telling.

"Yes, and I will wait for his return here," Blue stated.

"But why not go out?" I asked.

"I don't want to be questioned about my friend or get asked to train some kids. My time is over for that." Blue said.

"Is that why Ala-" I began to say.

"Ala does that because the only person to ever pass through his mind control has been Red," Blue replied.

"And me." I gulped hard.

"Yes, I think you have a connection to Red somehow," Blue said.

"I don't think I do?" I said carefully.

"Ala says so." Blue and Ala looked at each other.

"How?" I asked. "Does Ala not speak?"

"Nope," Blue said as Ala shook his head. "Only to me through our minds."

"Incredible." I was now in shock as well. "Uncle Brock would love to see this."

"You're related to Brock?" Blue turned to face me.