Oddish's Odd Color

So far: While Kiyo and Hiro were working, Akiro defeated gym leader Sabrina. They are now on their way to Celadon City for the Rainbow badge.

"This is a grass type gym?" I asked looking up at the massive dome.

"Yep, this gym is just a huge garden," Akiro said.

"Ve ve" Eevee said amazed.

"Whats grass Pokemon weak to, Kiyo!" Hiro quickly asked me.

"Uh," I panicked. Akiro started to laugh.

"You should know this!" Hiro exclaimed.

"They are weak against almost all types. Fire, Bug, Poison, Ice, Flying and more." I said my memory was getting foggy.

"Correct my dear." A cute voice cooed.

"Erika?" Hiro looked up to a boy who was around our age.

"Do I sound like an Erika?" The boy glared at Hiro. "I'm her son, Sebastian. Call me Seb." Seb introduced himself. He had wavy black hair that was tied into a bun. He was dressed in a traditional gown. His glowing green eyes and beautiful skin made him look like someone you would see in magazines.

"Ve ve ve," Eevee complained to Cubone. He noticed I was staring in awe at Seb.

"Stop looking at him like that." Hiro tugged on my hair.

"Ow ow ow" I cringed as Hiro pulled me back.

"Exactly like Brock." Hiro sighed heavily. Seb didn't seem to notice.

"Are you the gym leader?" Akiro took off his cap to reveal unbrushed hair.

"No my mom still is, you have to battle my sister and me first before you get to her," Seb explained.

"So a two on two battle?" Akiro raised his eyebrow. "How impressive."

"Indeed," Seb said as he gazed at me. I kept wondering if I had something on my face. "You look very familiar sweetie. Have we met before?"

"Don't think so" I put my finger on my lip. "Maybe you're thinking of someone else."

"No, I would remember a beautiful face like yours," Seb smirked.

"Oh," I said shocked. "Uh."

"She's never been here." Akiro butted in. "Ever."

"Calm down dude" Hiro whispered. "He's just flirting."

"Your name is Kiyo?" Seb stepped closer to me.

"Yes," I stated. I felt like I was stuck in the ground. I felt like a Sunflora using Ingrain.

"It suits you." He winked. Eevee stood next to me and puffed his chest. "Is he jealous?"

"Oh, no" I smiled. I picked up Eevee and let him hang from my arms. "He just likes to act tough."

"This is taking too long." Hiro groaned pushing past me. "I'm going in to find Erika. I'm not battling."

"Come, my lady." Seb gestured up the stairs.

"Thanks" I quickly said as I hurried past him. I was almost sprinting up the stairs from the excitement that conversation gave me. In the gym was filled with grass and bushes. A strong perfume scent of flowers and fresh air packed the gym. Small grass Pokemon giggled and squealed as they ran past us. Most of them were Oddishes and Bellossoms.

"It's so breathtaking in here," I said looking around in wonder.

"Just like you," Seb smirked. I saw Akiro clench his jaw.