The Date To End All Dates

TWO WEEKS LATER

So far: Kiyos mood has gotten better. The friends have still stayed in the hotel due to the release of the movie and promotions. Akiro has been very busy, and Hiro has been staying home and caring for Kiyo and the Pokemon

"My poor Kiyo." Hiro carefully put his hands through my hair. "I can be your dad if you want."

"I might throw up." I gagged.

"It's not supposed to be weird or anything!" Hiro sighed.

"It sounds so weird." I giggled.

"If you ever need anything just yell dad!" Hiro removed his hand and picked up Bonsly.

"Bonsly!" Bonsly cheered.

><

I decided to take a walk to the park at the back of the hotel to finally let my Pokemon out. They have been being taken care of by Hiro while I have been trying to recover.

"Please go play Eevee." I patted his head.

"Ve ve ve?" Eevee gave me a nudge.

"Go play with Lithe." I pointed to my Growlithe who was rolling in the grass. "He...needs some help."

"Natu Natu." I heard Pearls chirping in the distance and then suddenly; she was in my head.

"I'm going to be okay!" I grabbed Pearl from my head and placed her on the ground.

IN THE LIVING ROOM

"She's miserable." Hiro put his hand on his forehead.

"Kiyo is usually so full of life, but lately she's just been.." Akiro stared out the window at Kiyo who was struggling to keep her Pokemon off of her.

"Distant. It's like she wants nothing to do with us." Hiro took a sip of his coffee.

"She needs to get out of this tiny place. Maybe we should go back on our journey." Akiro gave a small smile seeing Lithe tackle Kiyo.

"Hmmm." Hiro gave a side glance at Akiro. He knew how Akiro felt for Kiyo but also knew those two were so stubborn they would never admit it.

"What?" Akiro asked.

"You know what," Hiro smirked.

"No?" Akiro looked at him confused.

"I don't think she's ready for the journey but taking her out would be nice," Hiro said.

"Like on a date?" Akiro couldn't help but smile a little. Akiro had only been on a few dates before, but he had always wanted to experience one with Kiyo.

"Not exactly," Hiro said crushing Akiros dream.

"Yeah...." Akiro voice trailed off.

"Bonsly?" Bonsly jumped up and down by Hiros feet.

"Oh yeah, you're right." Hiro picked up Bonsly. "Today is your grooming day."

"Grooming day?" Akiro asked.

"I take Bonlsy to a small Pokemon salon a few blocks away. It's nice but its expensive." Hiro smiled. Hiro always was sweet when he spoke about his beloved baby Bonsly.

"What about taking Kiyo out?" Akiro picked up his bag and pulled out a Pokeball.

"It's up to you." Hiro shrugged turning away from Akiro.

"Alright!" Akiro cheered and let out Cubone from his Pokeball. Cubone was now cheering too.

"No funny business Akiro." Hiro jokingly said as he walked out. "You know I will always be able to find my Kiyo."