Deja Hoo?

SO FAR: The gang is complete again! Kiyo, Hiro, and Akiro find themselves celebrating for way too long.

It felt like they had never left. All the times Eevee and I had sat around just daydreaming about the boys coming back to surprise us were now over. We were back to being stuck to each other like a Muk using Sticky Hold.

"So you are Nurse Kiyo now?" Hiro teased as he grabbed for a water bottle behind my stand.

"Nurse Joys stunt double I would say." I giggled.

"Nurse Aid Angel Eyes!" Akiro exclaimed.

"At the Indigo Plateau Conference?" I rolled my eyes. "I don't think so."

"Whoa, but you get to stand on the battlefield!" Hiro carefully gave Bonsly tiny drips of water.

"Ve ve!" Eevee squeaked.

"And you get to sit in the stands." I joked.

"Wait!?" Hiro almost fell off the table.

"The Nurse has spoken," Akiro said.

"My partner Eevee has spoken actually." I shrugged at Akiro.

"Ve ve ve!" Eevee scrunched his face up.

"I'm just kidding; of course, you can stay with us." I rubbed my thumb on Eevees forehead.

"I knew Eevee wouldn't say that to me," Hiro said.

"Bonsly Bon." Bonsly nodded like he was comforting Hiro.

"But what happens if a Pokemon gets super injured?" Akiro turned his attention on me.

"If they can't be healed from just resting, I either treat them myself or call for Nurse Joy," I responded.

"No Pokemon has ever been severely hurt in one of these events," Hiro said from behind us.

"Let's just hope that keeps on happening." I smiled tensely.

><

After a while, Akiro finally got his turn to register his Pokemon. Hiro and I stood by his side as Akiro entered in all of the information needed by the judges and the health records for me.

"Wow, there's over 200 Pokemon here." Hiro pointed to the index on the screen.

"But I won't battle all of them." Akiro continued to type.

"What was your place again?" Hiro asked.

"I was in the top 30," Akiro said.

"How do you know that?" I asked confused.

"He had to take a test to see if he was even eligible to compete," Hiro explained. "He starts with the top 30, which only has ten people."

"There are ten groups so 100 trainers," Akiro said.

"That's-" I started to say.

"It's not as much as you think it is." Hiro clamped his hand on my shoulder.

"That's 600 Pokemon in total." I could feel my body start to heat up. All trainers could have a total of 6 Pokemon on them but every battle you could only use two.

"No big deal, you'll be fine" Hiro playfully shook me back and forth.

"Yeah and you'll only have 599 cause," Akiro put his hand on his face.

"Cause what?" Hiro and I questioned.

"I only have 5." Akiro groaned.

"Who have you registered?" Hiro leaned closer to the screen.