Chapter 4

Y/N POV
I went into my house and smiled. Dad was on the couch.

He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey sweetie. How was your first day?" Dad asked me.

I went towards him a N's sat down next to him.

"It went great. Having homeroom with Levin at least." I said smiling.

He looked at the wall and smiled.

"Y/N. Have you ever liked a boy before?" Dad asked me.

I looked at him weird and shook my head. "Nah ah! I don't like anyone!" I said pushing myself towards upstairs.

"Alright well just asking. Your mother is upstairs in her bedroom." He said and I went upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and closed it.

I jumped and sat in my chair.

I signed and looked upwards.

Maybe I should bring my guitar to my house... I really love that thing...

I signed and looked around.

I found my notebook and grabbed it.

I smiled at it

I smiled at it.

My mom got me this notebook this summer. I've written only one song about it.

I've been thinking so much for this notebook. Since I wanted to make a band, I thought I could put the song lyrics and details in here. And even the schedules and concerts probably.

Okay I'm going WAY to far!

I'm not even in a band yet... Where am I going to find one?..

I signed and opened my book.

I looked at the first page.

It was a song I made. It was called,

"Bad Apple"

I someday want to sing this song in front of a crowd... But I'm too nervous...

I've been wanting to sing it on the school talent show... But I have no band... I mean, I can sing it alone but I think it'll be bad if I do...

I signed and looked at the lyrics.

It looks awesome...

I heard my door open and the door closed. I looked up to see Levin.

My face turns red and I shut my notebook quickly and wrap the ribbon around.

"What'cha doing anyways?" Levin asked me looking at me notebook.

"It's uh personal. Yeah." I I sad fading away.

"Well, I came here for a reason." Levin sat on my bed and relaxed.

"And that reason is?..." I looked at him easing my eyebrow.

He gulped and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Well... You see..." He begin and gulped. "Alexis, Chi, Kyle, and I have been thinking about making a band ever since today. We've been talking about it and we were wondering if you would like to be the head leader." He said scratching the back of his head.

Before I spoke, the others came in and shifted the door.

"When did you three get here?!" I asked panicked.

"When Levin came." Kyle shrugged.

I looked at them and signed.

Lex sat the chair next to me and said.

"So, what's your choice. We've love you being the leader. And we can go on then." Lex smiled at me.

Everyone else smiled and pleaded.

I just looked at my notebook.

"Wait..." Lex said and snatched the notebook.

"Lex give me that back!" I said trying to get it from her.

"Ooh what's this?" Lex read the first page and her eyes and jaw dropped.

"This is amazing. Guys! She made a song herself!" Lex tried handing it to Levin but I snatched it. My face grew redder and I signed.

"Yeah it's nothing. Anyways," I begin. "I've love being the leader but, who's idea was this anyways?" I asked them.

Malachi smirked and pointed at Levin. Levin just looked away and whistle. I smiled.

"You're the best." I said. He turned to me faced red.

"Y-Yeah sure." He smiled.

I smiled and looked at my notebook.

"Well, I can use this notebook to write songs and other stuff in there." I said.

"That's sounds like a great idea. But first, we need to come up with who is doing what instrument and who's singing." Levin said.

I thought hard.

I thought about every single one of my friends. Hmm... 

I looked at everyone and I smiled.

"Since I'm the leader, I'll sing and play the guitar. Levin. I can teach you guitar and you can sing with me. Actually, any of you can. Um..." I looked at Kyle. "Kyle. Didn't you tell us you knew how to play the drums?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Since middle school. Yeah." He nodded.

"You change play the drums! And Malachi... Maybe the keyboard?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. "Always wanting to play the instrument." He smiled.

I looked at Alexis. "Lex... You can play the guitar as well! Levin, Alexus, and I can switch guitars every time. Electric, classic, and yeah." I smiled to them.

"That sounds amazing!" Levin said.

"This is going to be the best band in the talent show!" Alexis got up and jumped.

My heart skipped a beat. I gulped.

"Did you just say t-talent show?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah! That can be our first concert!" Kyle said.

I could never smile any bigger then this. I was so happy. Why wouldn't I want to be in a a band with my best friends?

"Wait." Malachi said.

We all turned to him confused.

"If we're a band, we need a name." Malachi responded.

Oh jeez he was right..

(You can write in the comments for a band name. Or you can support others band names so it can get picked!)

"Hmm. We can decided that later. Like 5 days before the talent show. It'll give us the most time." Kyle responded to Malachi.

"Yeah... We would be here for hours..." Malachi agreed.