Chapter 23 (Special!)

DONT PLAY THE MUSIC YET!!!!!

Y/N POV
"Wait for me to come home.." I sang the last line and Mr. Whemgadi clapped.

"Nice job Y/N! Now, I can get this song recorded for the Winter Holiday Dance. While In the spare time, you could go home and get ready for the Dance. I won't be there since.. it's for high schoolers only." He answered.

I nodded. "See you later Mr. Whemgadi!" I yelled as I went out the door of his house.

I'm still embarrassed that I can't drive yet... my mom is too overprotected of me so that's why I couldn't get my driver license yet. But, I'll have to get it sooner or later.

I walked home all the way from Mr. Whemgadi's house to mine.

When I got thee, I looked at the time.

Today is Christmas Eve and we're aloud to stay at the school till 12:30 am. That's when it's Christmas. Well, at 12 am it is. And I'm looking forward to it.

The time read, 4:00 pm. I guess at 5 pm the Dance starts. I got plenty of time to spare. As I started going up the stairs, Jett whined and got my attention.

"What's wrong boy?" I asked him.

He just went to the kitchen area and I followed him. He stood next to his bowl of food.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't feed you today when I left for Mr. Whemgadi. Oh I'm sorry boy." I patted his head and I got the dog food out.

I poured some onto his bowl and he quickly started eating it. I smiled at the little husky.

"You're going to like your presents.. I got you 5. And I got my parents gifts too.." I smiled sadly at the memory.

They always liked my chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes.. I have even liked hen myself. So, after the dance, I'm going to the grave of them and put my gifts for them. Even if they can't eat it, it'll be with them forever until yeah...

A tear rolled down my cheek at the memories I had.

I signed and stood up. I walked over to the Christmas Tree and looked at the pictures I putted up.

H-Heh

H-Heh... even tho I can't experience another Christmas with my parents, they'll always be in my heart.. t-they always cared for me no m-matter what.

Another tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of mom..

M-Mom always told me to be strong like h-her for both of them.. and I will... even if it takes to do anything..

I clenched my fists tight and signed. I took a deep breath and let it all go.

I gotta be strong... for mom and dad. For both of them.

I looked at the star in the tree shine because of the sun. The presents under the tree for Jett and some from my best friends and grandpa and Uncle. I gave them their gifts under the tree so they return the favor...