Chapter 42 |

Y/N
I got over the fact that Bryan and I broke up finally. I guess I could easily move on...

My smile has come back, my friends and I have gotten closer than ever, and mostly of all...

Levin and I walk together. I'm extremely glad that I get to now...

I walked out of my house together with Levin and we walked to school together for the first time in ages.

It was kinda awkward but at least it was a nice feeling...

Suddenly, I got tagged in the shoulder and saw a running Levin zoom pass me. "Tag you're it!" He grinned at me cheeky.

"Why you... Get back here!" I said as I ran to him.

We both laughed at our childish behaviors but most importantly, how much we missed each others company.

I was behind him and I was so closed until the school gate came was close and I tagged him.

"Haha! I got into school first!" I said smiling.

"No fair... You waited to do that until we got here." He pouted.

"C'mon blondie. Hurry up." I said and walked into the school building with Levin.

"Have you heard that prom is coming up? I'm taking my girlfriend to prom by surprising her." I heard a guy said.

A paper flew into my face and I grabbed it.

|Prom|
At April 14th, Friday.

There will be a Prom King and Queen so be sure to wear your nicest prom dress or suit!

I handed the paper to Levin and his face turned red immediately.

"O-Oh this dance... Haha..." He said stuttering. What is his problem anyways?

"Are you alright there?" I said confused.

"Y-Yeah I'm good!" He said smiling nervously. "I-I'm going to my locker..." He said and rushed to his locker with the prom paper.

Is he alright?...

I shrugged and walked over to my locker. As soon as I saw it, in and out, there were papers.

I took the papers out of the front of my locker and opened it.

"Oh my Irene!" I said and papers came out of the lockers.

I grabbed one a paper and read it.

Will you go to prom with me, Y/N?

-------

Roses smell like you,
Violets are beautiful like you,
You are the prom queen,
Will you go to Prom with me?

-------

I will make you the only girl in the world. So please, go out to prom with me!

I looked at all these papers crazily. Do people love our songs that much?! I'm popular or what?!

Then, I saw the a paper that I growled at.

Babe, you still love me right? Go to prom with me and we'll watch Netflix and Chill ;)
~Bryan

I shivered at the thought. Stop giving me weird thoughts Bryan!

I ripped the paper in tiny pieces and threw them all in the trash can.

Hell no am I going with people I don't even know.

Levin
Home room was done and I walked out of the room with Y/N.

"I'll see ya at lunch then." I said and smiled.

"Yeah." She said smiling back.

As soon as I turned my back, I saw a guy run to her.

"Y-Y/N! C-Can I speak to you a-a-alone p-please?" Asked a boy.

"Sure." She said shrugging. Them went off somewhere and I followed them. I rounded a corner and listened.

"Y-Y/N! M-May I ask you out to prom please?.." He asked her.

I waited for her response. She looked confused.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you that will so I'll have to say no." She said.

Yes!!!

"T-That's why I'm asking you out! S-So we can get to know each other better!" He said.

I gave him a death stare behind the corner. He looked up at me and he jumped.

"I-I gotta go!" He said and ran away.

Phew.

No one is going to ask her to prom... Because I am.

I went to my second period and sat down.

Hmm... I wonder how I should ask her out.

Plan
"Oh hey Y/N! I just wanted to ask you!" I said cooly.

I took her hand and kissed her. "Will you please go to prom with me?" I'll ask her romantically.

"Oh of course Levin! Kiss me!" She said and then we kiss.

I blushed and smiled. I laughed in my head. She will love me~

"Mr. Lycan!" Pay attention! And stop daydreaming." Mr. Ro'meave said.

"S-Sorry!" I said to him.

Malachi next to me, grinned and chuckled quietly. He gave me a look that was annoyingly.

Stop daydreaming about her.

I looked at him annoyed.

I looked at the teacher and paid attention.

I wonder how'll I ask her out.