Chapter 52

Y/N
Aphmau looked at me and smiled. "You should go see what's going on. I need to do something myself anyways." She said and got up. I got up as well and we departed our ways.

Hmm... I wonder what made him get up?...

I walked upstairs slowly, hearing two voices.

"LEVIN YOU JUST WOKE UP?!" I heard Malachi say.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I WOKE UP THIS LATE! YOU COULD OF WOKE ME AND Y/N UP YOU KNOW!" Levin yelled.

Up, up, and finally on the second floor as I heard the two brothers fighting over nonsense. Looks like they are in Malachi's bedroom.

I signed as I heard more nonsense. Geez these two can be a pain in the butt... Should I go see what's happening?...

Why not.

I started walking to Malachi's room on the far right corner and the yelling starting getting louder.

As I walked in, Malachi and Levin turned to me. Malachi just stood there and Levin's face turned a little red.

"Uh..." Malachi begun. "W-When did you wake up?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Malachi, you knew I was awake." I said.

He averted his eyes quickly. "So... Anyways, you didn't hear anything did you?" He asked again.

"All I heard was Levin and you yelling about how you should of sleeping and waking up." I said.

Malachi signed of relief.

"Well then, I need to tell Levin and you something!" Malachi begun.

I sat down on Malachi's bed and Levin joined me.

"The others and I thought that we could go maybe.. somewhere where we can all hang out together again. It's been a while since we have done that you know." Malachi said smiling. "Plus... We can celebrate Alexis's and Kyle's relationship."

I smiled. "I'm down! Sounds fun. Whatcha say Levin?" I asked him.

"You know I'm always up for anything. So, where are we exactly going then?" Levin asked him.

"Well... We thought first the exams can finish then we could go to a theme parks or camp." He shrugged. I think Kyle is done with exams since he didn't take as much classes."

"I didn't take as much classes either. I don't think any of us have actually." I said. "So, we should be finished within next week or so any weekday in the week."

"Yeah I believe. Then... Next week it is! We'll meet up somewhere and make our choices!" Malachi said.

"Sounds good to me.. Now, I better do my-

I just realized something and my eyes widen.

"How did I get home... And where are my books for my assignments hat I have to do...!" I said panicking.

Wait... I need to do my extra credit points, too since I scored a 79% a test and I have to do a science assignment! Urg... I need my science textbook to read pages 365-378....

If I don't do my homework then I'll miss my chance to actually get my points for my grade!

What am I going today do!

"Y-Y/N calm down! Y-You can do you homework in the morning." Levin said.

"Yeah I could but the thing is I don't want to get up earlier than I have to!" I said annoyed. "School starts at 7 and I usually get there at 6:50! This is so not cool... I'll have to be there at 6!" I groaned and plopped myself down on Malachi's bed.

"Well... I mean, you don't want detention right?" Levin asked. "You promised yourself not to miss a homework assignment in senior year." He stated.

I groaned again and covered my face with my hands. "I hate myself..." I mumbled.

Malachi laughed. "How did you even get home?"

Levin
No no no Malachi don't say that!

"Oh yeah... How did I even get home." Y/N thought as she looked down and thought.

Malachi looked over at me and smirked and winked. Urg I hate him...

"Levin, do you know? I mean, it's not because Author~Sama is telling me what to say and what actions I should do. Not at all because of that. My life is basically controlled in this story that is a fanfiction of you and me and I fall in love with you and you love me."

"W-What?" I said confused.

"Levin do you know? I mean, both of us were asleep... Plus, I remember falling asleep on a my school desk in my final class. And hen suddenly I'm at home, in the couch, awoken by the noisy Malachi who speaks to himself."

"BAHAHAHA! THAT'S NEW! HE NEVER SPEAKS TO HIMSELF!" I said laughing.

Malachi glared at me and Y/N giggled.

"Anyways. I think I might know how you got home..." Malachi said as I stopped laughing and looked at him nervously.

H-He better not tell her how she got home...