Chapter 54

So... Paris, France was most recommended on going to another country but also going camping. So, I was thinking of putting both in.

Y/N
"Y/N WAKE UP!" I heard a female voice waking me up.

"Mmm... Let me get my sleep..." I mumbled.

It's the first day of summer so let me enjoy it by sleeping in... College doesn't start yet...

I had my blankets all the way up to my shoulders and in a comfy position.

I had my covers taken off me and I opened my eyes sluggish but not all the way. My wolf plush still hugging it.

"Give me my blanket..." I said trying to take it and feeling the cold breeze upon my cold body.

"No get up!" I tried my best  to get my blankets but I had zero energy. I groaned and laid down again, instead without my blanket, closing my eyes.

"LEVIN WAKE UP YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Urg... I'm too sleepy to wake up and argue...

I heard footsteps coming into my room but I didn't care...

It feels too early. Let me sleep people...

I felt gain on my back. My eyes widen suddenly and I looked at the person who was sitting on me.

"Get off me." I said nonchalantly.

"Will you get up?" Levin asked questionably.

"No..." I mumbled and fell back asleep, ignoring the weight.

I felt more weight on me and I looked at Levin.

"OW OKAY I WILL." I yelled as Levin got off me and is at up.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes while still holding the wolf plush against my stomach.

"Why do I need to get up...?" I asked sluggish as I looked at he other person next to Levin.

My eyes widen. "L-Lex?.. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because today is the day we're going to actually enjoy our summer." Alexis said brightly.

"Why do you need do be a morning person?.." I asked here annoyed.

"Why do you need to be a night owl?" Alexis asked.

"Ugh... Never mind, I'm going to get some co-

"Here is (F/C! Ahem Favorite Coffe duh)!"

I was handed my coffee and I took a sip. My eyes widen.

"How in the world do you know my favorite coffee?!" I asked surprised.

"Oh, Levin knows." Lex said as she patted Levin's shoulders. He just looked away.

"I won't question it. Anyways, what time is it?" I asked not even able to reach my phone.

"Um... Currently it is 7 am and our flight is 10 a-

"7 AM?! WHY DO WE HAVE TO GET UP SO EARLY?!" I yelled.

"Because. Summer ends in 2 months." Lex said.

"WE COULD'VE GONE AT LIKE 11PM!"

"Well... That's to late." She said.

I gave up and stood up, leaving my wolf plush on my bed and drinking my coffee.

"Get dressed and pack up. We leave at 9 am." Lex said. "You know Phoenix Drop Airplane Station is 15 minutes away while we need about 45 minutes to get our ticket and security stuff done."

"SO YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP 2 HOURS BEFORE?! I DON'T NEED 2 HOURS LIKE YOU TO GET READY!"

"Well, that's why I'm here. I'm helping you get dressed and packed. I already have my stuff packed but I haven't got dressed up well and I haven't done my makeup yet."

"..Lex. I'm not a little kid anymore."

"Exactly. You don't wear appropriate clothes." She said as she shoved Levin out of the room.

"WAIT LEVIN DON'T LEAVE-

"Me..." I said sadly as he left and the door closed.

Alexis smiled innocently and pushed me to the bathroom.

"What about Alina?" I asked her.

"Um... She's downstairs, eating breakfast."

"Is she coming with us or is she just staying with Aphmau and Aaron?"

"She's staying with Aphmau and Aaron. She's basically like you except a better version."

"HEY!" I said annoyed.

"I love you."

"I hate you..." I mumbled as I took out my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

"Wash your face. Your skin is really not that smooth... So I brought my face wash!" She said smiling. "Am I not nice?!" She said grinning.

"Yeah... You're totally nice." I said as I washed my face.

"Alright... Now. Your hair. Girlfriend. You need to do it in a (Hairstyle you're not comfortable with...)."

"NO!" I yelled. "I-I CAN ORGANIZE IT NEATLY PLEASE!" I said begging.

"Fine... But take your time. We got 2 hours. Oh my! You haven't taken a shower!" She said shocked.

"Um... I can take it at the hotel we're staying in Paris?... Plus, we're going camping so I don't need to look nice all the time." I said as I combed my hair and put it in a (H/S)."

"So? A girl always has to look beautiful."

"...Not." I said as I turned around and went to the closet to put some clothes.

"Hmm... Which one should I wear." I said looking at the choice of outfits.

"Oo~ Wear this summer dress." Alexis said as she pulled one of Alina's dresses.

"No! I'll wear this instead..." I said as I pulled out a pair of clothing.

(If you don't like the choice of clothing, change it

(If you don't like the choice of clothing, change it. I like the 1st one! And of course your size and type, etc.)

She looked at my clothes weirdly. "Meh... They're not my type of clothes." She said.

"Yeah I know... I feel bad for Kyle." I said sighing at the idiot.

"H-Hey! He accepted me for who I am and truly loves me. I got over Yip because of him... And of course you guys." She smiled.

"Aww. I can believe I'm your older sister." I said pretending to cry tears of joy.

She laughed. "C'mon, go get dress and then I can help you pack. But, I'm going to do my makeup real quick." She said as she dashed to the bathroom.

I smiled to myself. Where would I be without her in my life?