Chapter 35

Levin
Today, I decided to go to school alone. I didn't walk with Y/N today... I... Miss her..

I love her... I think?.. Grr these feelings are making me confused!

I signed and kept walking. Why would she end up with a jerk like him anyways?..

"Pfft. I don't like you anyways. I hate you."

I remember her crying and I calming her down.. Why is it him?! Why not someone else like me?!

I stopped walking and punched a tree that was near. I didn't care whether my fist was red. I kept hitting it under it bled.

I inhaled and exhaled quickly and I looked up in the sky.

"What makes him all special?!" I yelled. I groaned and kept walking.

Stupid Bryan... Who would love him?! He's a player! Y/N deserves way better! School is almost ending and prom is about to happen in 2 months!

...What the heck is wrong with me?...

I stood there looking at my fists. They bled form hitting the tree too much.

H-Huh?... Am I... Jealous?!

No no no! She just deserves way better!

And that Bryan guy is a jerk and idiot. I'm better than that guy...

I slapped myself and looked forward. Am I out of y mind?! Do I actually do...? UGH THIS IS CONFUSING ME!!!

I signed and breathed in and out. I closed my eyes and reopened them. Right as I did, i saw Y/N and B-Bryan together... Grr...

I just walked past them but I couldn't...

"Hey Levin!" Y/N called out to me. I froze and stood there not looks back.

"Y-Yeah?... What's u-up?" I asked her normally. She went in front of me and looks at me in my eyes. I blushed a little and stay puffed. A sweat came down.

What the heck?! Why is my heart beating faster...

"Levin... Why didn't you walk with me to school like we always do?" She asked annoyed.

"S-Sorry. I just had a lot on my mind today." I replied fake smiling. She shrugged and went back to idiot boy...

Why does my heart keep beating faster?! Why do I glance at her?! Why do I blush more often?!

I'm pathetic.. I need to talk to someone. My eyes shot up as I thought of Kyle. I haven't talked to him in a while actually... Where would he be?! Ugh!

Oh! He might be at the basketball court which is outside of the school apparently... Um let me check...

I walked quickly to the court. Once I did, I spotted him shooting some hoops, playing alone.

"Kyle!" I called his name out. After he took a shot and picked up the ball, he turned to me and smiled. He put his basketball down and took his water bottle.

I sat down to the bench next to him.

"Phew! Hey Levin..." He said as he took his towel and wiped the sweat off. "What brings you here?" He asked.

"Kyle... Have you ever experienced something weird?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"You might have to explain it much further." He said as he took a sip of water and putting it down.

"Well... I don't know how to exactly explain but I'll try.."

He stood up and nodded as he took his basketball and begin shooting hoops again.

"...There's this girl who makes me feel weird.." I said. "Go on."

"She makes me feel like... I don't know actually.. But, my heart beats 10 times faster when I'm around her, she makes me happy when I get to see her, I keep staring at her, and I get kinda mad that's she's with this guy because he's a player..."

He stopped playing and smirked. "You're in love, bud." But he came closer and put his arm on my left shoulder to use it as a shoulder rest.

"So... Who's this girl, 'exactly?'" He asked curiously.

"I uh... um well.. She's a person you know and I know..." I said looking away.

"Hmm... She's with this guy and is a player? Well... I know this girl who is my best friend that has a boyfriend now echase she got back up with him. His name is, Bryan." He said. 

I signed. "Fine.. According to you, I... I-I'm in love apparently." I said as I blushed and looked away.

"Haha! At least you kissed her before.." He said as he looked at the ground depressed but still smiling.

"..Alexis has always said to me that she loves Yip.. But Yip is now with someone. She still likes him. I don't have a chance.. I can't even impress her!" He said as he looked back and made a hoop.

RING

"Well... I'll see ya later. See ya in math." He said as he took his basketball and we went to the school building.

I signed once again. Why can I just move on? Why does it have to be you! You love someone already! I can't stand it..