Chapter 31... .-.

Y/N
"Bzzz.. Bzzz... Bzzz.." I heard my phone ringing in my bunk bed that I shared with Alina. I grabbed my phone from my left and answered it. As I did, i went to the walk in closet and closed the door.

"Hello?.." I said yawning. C'mon! It's... 7am!...

UGH!!! "Hey niece!" I heard a loud and happy voice said. Oh..

"Hey-" I yawned before I could finish.. "-Uncle Kacey..." I said drowsy.

"Sounds like I woke you up too early.. Anyways, I got a call from the Hospital Wing. Um.. I'm hosting a funeral for your mother and father.." He said. A long pauses was here between the call.

"Oh uh of course I'll come! Let me bring some people." I said applying a sad smile.

"Yeah invite as many people. Especially Aphmau and Aaron. They were great friends of Katelyn.." Uncle Kasey responded. I stood in silence for a little while.

"..Oh um yeah I will. S-See ya U-Uncle Kasey.." I said and hanged up.

I signed and got to Skype. I didn't feel like doing a group chat so instead I texted everyone one of them saying if they can come to my parents funeral.

Everyone said yes and decided to bring their whole family with them. Looks like I'm just a night owl who sleeps till noon or evening... I feel embarrassed..

I signed and opened the closet door. Alina was still fast sleep, snoring quietly. I opened he bedroom door and slowly closed it.

I texted Uncle Kasey to see what time I was suppose to be there.

"What time is it at?" I texted him.

He replied back not too long ago.. "Starts at 8am"

Alright.. Let me text everyone back and...-

DONE! Now I need to wake up Levin and Malachi oh and also Aphmau and Aaron... Um I'll wake up Levin. Easier than d-

"Thought I heard some ringing." Levin said  as he yawned. "It's a conscience that I actually got up to get a drink and you being awake." Levin smiled his cheeky smile.

I groaned. "Aww... I wanted to wake you up by splashing water on your face... That would've been much funnier." I said giggling.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh really? Wow." He said. "Anyways, why did you want to wake me up?" He said curiously.

"Oh right, right! Um well my uncle just called me and told me that my parents are.. having a funeral..." I said putting my smile into a frown. "So uh can you wake up the rest? I'm going to get change... I'll wake up A-

"IM AWAKE!" Alina said excitedly. I jumped in surprised.

"G-Geez! What is it today with interrupting me?! Ugh.." I groaned. Alina laughed. "I got the message." She said.

I nodded. "I'll wake up my lazy brother and parents then." Levin said and left the room.

"So..." Alina said going into the closet and taking out a black dress and black heels.

"Oh heck no!" I said backing away

"Oh heck no!" I said backing away. "Not in a million years!" I said gulping.

"Oh come on Y/N! Women up! You have to make a bold choice here right now. It's for you parents." She said putting the dress down.

"..." I froze and signed. "Fine.. But only this once." I said signing. I grabbed the dress and heels and went into the closet.

(I honestly would wear Outfit 2.. I like it better .-.)

I put it on and went into the bathroom. I guess I don't look THAT bad... I mean, I wouldn't wear it completely every day but still it's nice I guess.. I pulled out my brush and rushed my hair a bit. Down looks good.. It's normal.

I went out of the closet room and saw Alina dressed as well. She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Oh. My. Gosh!! You look wonderful in the dress!!" She complemented me. "Thanks..."

As I went out of the room, I bumped into Levin AGAIN.

"Why do you keep showing up?!" I said looking at him surprised. H-He had a nice tuxedo with a nice, black. I blushed a little and looked away.

"Y-You look nice..." Levin said to me. "T-Thanks you do too..."

I got out of he situation and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I looked at the time. I signed. "7:30... Is that how long I took to get ready or what?" I said groaning and sitting down on he table.

Aaron made some nice F/B (Favorite Breakast). He sat down with me. "Morning Aaron." I said being polite. "Good morning Y/N."