Chapter 61

Y/N
Kyle and Lex, as usual, were in a canoe together while Malachi went alone.

Levin and I went together since honestly, I didn't know how to canoe... So Levin was going to help me.

Fishing didn't go as well actually...

Flashback
"Oh c'mon I almost got one!" Alexis yelled.

"At least you tried your best..." Kyle smiled.

"See Kyle is the only supported one!" Alex said as she gave a peck to Kyle.

He blushed red while Alexis turned away, still tying to catch a fish.

"Aww little Kyle is growing up~" Levin chuckled.

"L-Levin!" Kyle blushed even deeper and glared at him.

"Oh I'm so sorry Kyle. I didn't expect you to blush so hard," He teased.

End of Flashback

I laughed quietly to myself and smiled afterwards. Levin saw me laughing to myself and looked confused.

"Why are you laughing like an idiot to yourself?"

I stopped laughing and Thurber to him glaring. "None of you business now."

"Haha! I was just joking. Anyways, let's get on. Don't want to be far behind from the others, am I right?" He asked and smiled.

"Yeah," I responded easily as I put my vest on.

I stepped into the front and got scared.

"What if I fall off?" I asked concerned.

"You won't. Even if you do, you have a vest on dummy." He said grinning.

"Oh... Right.. heh.."

I got sat down on the canoe and got my paddle. Levin begin to the push it into the water and quickly jumped in with his paddle.

"Alright then. It's very simple basically. Just push your paddle backward like this."

(It's been a very long one since I have canoe so please try not to eat made .-.)

"L-Like this?..." I asked pushing backwards on the same side.

"Yeah! Just we need to do it on opposite sides. I'll do it on the left. You do it on the right."

Just as I learned quickly, Malachi was ahead of us, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Ha! You're so slow. I feel so bad for my brother. Oh geez you really are bad, Y/N." Malachi said and grinned.

"Why you... Levin let's go faster!" I said as I paddled faster.

"Fine with me!" He said as he paddled.

Soon enough, we were near his canoe and he looked to the right at us.

"Uh... Look we can flak this out right?" He asked smiling nervously.

"Nope, sorry." I said as I pushed him off with my stick.

"Arg!"

Malachi splashed into the water and saw him soon floating.

"Not funny." He said and crossed his arms.

I laughed at him. "Well, you should have said anything right?" I smirked.

"....I will get my revenge later on." He growled.

"No you're not," I said as I saw him swim to his canoe and got on.

Kyle (My gosh I haven't used his POV yet... Or have I?..)
Lex and I were slowly paddling as we heard agreements from behind us.

"What are they doing now?" Lex asked and sighed.

"I... Don't know actually." I shrugged.

"Well... That's alright. I got you with me and that's all that matters."

My face went red as I looked at her from behind.

She turned around and smiled. "Kyle... Thanks for being here with me, again." She said as she lightly pecked me in the lips.

My blushed turned even darker. Lex lightly giggled.

"You're adorable." She smiled.

As she smiled, I gave her back a smile. She turned back around to paddle and so did I.

I.. Got the best gift ever. Better than Levin and Y/N that is.