Chapter 51

Y/N
"Ugh... Seriously you guys! It's 8 pm! Tomorrow we're going somewhere nice..." I heard a male voice say.

Mmm... I yawned and opened my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my left eye.

"Oh my Irene finally! Someone! I would have never guess I would be happy to actually see you awake!" Malachi said.

"Yep. I'm surprised, too." I said with no expression at all.

He chuckled. "Anyways, I wanted to tell you two something but I guess my bro fell asleep." Malachi pointed towards Levin.

Hmm?... Why are we both asleep...

I looked towards Levin sleepily and my eyes widen. Suddenly, my sleepiness was gone...

I felt myself burning so I coughed

I felt myself burning so I coughed. Y-Yes I coughed.

Malachi looked toward me and smirked. "Oh my Irene! You totes have a crush on Levin Senpai~. Just look at your face girlfriend, it's like all red like a tomato which you are Levin's little tomato." He said in a girly, pitched voice. My blush increased from my face and I groaned.

"Malachi. Leave the poor girl alone." I heard a gentle, female voice say. THANK YOU!

"But mom..." He groaned. "It's my speciality to admire someone else's beauty like... um Y/N's!" He said covering up.

"Yeah... Honey, that won't work." His mom said and he pouted. "No fair!" He pouted again playfully and walked upstairs to his room.

"Ugh... Thank you Aphmau." I said and forced a smile as a thank you.

"Oh honey, you don't need to. I know you're going to be the future new Lycan." She said and giggled.

My face turned and redder and I laughed nervously. I shook my head and my hands going left and right.

"I- I don't think so A-Aphmau... Levin and I are just f-friends." I said.

Aphmau looked at me confused. "Wow poor Levin got friend zoned..." Aphmau mumbled.

Hmm?... What did she even say? Eh, never mind.

"Oh well. So, how was prom between you two?" Aphmau asked me. I blushed lightly and looked down.

"I-It was nice. It actually got pretty boring later so we went to the music room." I said and smiled at the memory.

"Just... Try not to think about it too much." Levin said as he pulled me into a warm hug.

We pulled away and stood looked around the music room.

"Why don't we play some music while we're at it?" Levin suggested.

I smiled and nodded.

"Heh..." I said chuckling. I remember him  and me playing weird sounds on the guitars. We made new sounds.

"I guess by the looks of it it went well." Aphmau said and smiled.

I looked at her and had a question that was.... "buttering" me. (IM SORRY FAM! I LOVE YOU xD)

"Hey Aphmau, I wanted to ask you a question..."

Aphmau looked my way and titled her head a little. "Ask away." She said.

"So... I know that Aaron and you went to prom... How did you guys meet and how was prom?" I asked her. I could see a little red on my cheeks and she smiled.

"Well... I believe the first time I met Aaron was when I was in Freshmen Year, taking a selfie. He bumped into me. Then, I was in werewolf class... With Aaron. There was no other seat and I had to sit next to him which I found very annoying. I had an online friend, FC. I actually met FC in real life." Aphmau stated.

My expression turned to awe and I looked at her. "Who was FC?!" I asked excited.

"FC was... Aaron." She simply said. "I couldn't believe it myself either, but... Aaron and FC were the same person all this time. I had feelings for him back in high school but was too afraid to tell. Then... he asked me to prom. Just like Levin asked you.

After a while when we were in our 20s, we were back together and... started dating. Afterwards, got married and found out he was an ultra..." She said mumbling the last part to herself.

Hmm... What did she say lastly?... Afterwards, got married and... and what?! Oh well...

I can't believe that's how they actually met tho..

"Wow... Then you and Aaron go back." I said. Aphmau laughed.

"Not as back as you and Levin tho. You two met at 10 years old in the playground. Oh I was so glad that you were his first friend there... I just remember it all." Aphmau said smiling.

I blushed lightly and averted my eyes to Levin. Hmm... He's still-

H-He's awake! I liked towards him as he yawned and sat up while still looked tired.

"Mmm... What time is it?" Levin asked.

I looked at my phone. "It's 15 minutes to 9." I said. His eyes widen and he stood up.

"I-I was asleep for that long?!" He said panicking. I mean... I wouldn't mind.

"Y-Yeah... What's up?" I asked him. He just rushed upstairs.

Okay then... I guess he forgot to do something?...