Chapter 48

Levin
I got ready in my dark blue suit that I picked out with my dad. My Irene... When I did, mom and dad were blubbering on and on about their prom and how he asked mom with a calculator as well... But then they drifted apart a-and then they dated and got married...

Um... I hope we don't drift apart... Ah! Don't think about that Levin! Just think about the present right... For now.

I signed as I put my perfect, black tie I also picked out and smiled.

"I hope she will like it..." I said signing. I put on some nice black pants to go with it. I turned myself around and around making sure it was good.

Alright! Now...

I looked myself in the mirror and moved myself from my clothes, to my face.

I need to fix that! I can't let her see me like an idiot!

I opened my bedroom door and went into he bathroom, I closed it and locked it. Don't want anyone disturbing me...

Alright I'll wash my face first...

I opened my mouth and looked at my teeth. Brush my teeth...

I breath into my hand and smelled it. Alright my mouth doesn't smell bad... But I'll get some mic-tacs (tic tac xD) to smell better! I got three from my pocket and ate them.

Okay now I won't need to worry about my breath... But now I need to worry to not eat much food... But the food tho. The precious food...

No Levin! You have to hold yourself! I know food is life but you have to hold yourself! You can do it.

I nodded to myself and looked at my hair. Now I need to do something with this...

Hmm what style would she like...

I combed my hair a few times to see which ones I would like...

But when I did, it just didn't seem appealing... I guess I'll just have to go with messy. I hope she does like it...

I gulped and looked at myself one more time. I look nice... But I hope she finds it I'm nice...

Hmm... Something is missing... What is it...

I looked at my feet. Oh... My shoes.

I unlocked the bathroom door and went into my bedroom door, closing it and putting on my black shoes.

I looked back at my mirror and I smiled. "Now it's perfect..." I said to myself.

Hmm what should I say to her...

"Hey, oh you look so beautiful..." No too cliche...

"Oh my.. Who knew an angel would fall from heaven.." I blushed at what I said and shocked my head. Urg... Now I'm being like my mom's friend, Travis and Dante I believe?..

"Oh hey. Let's go." NOW TOO SUDDEN.

I groaned and looked down. I'll just say something... Should I get her something?... Oh! Maybe...

I went to my closet and pulled out a stuffed animal and held it.

I hope she'll like this

I gulped and walked with it downstairs. I made sure I passed Malachi to make sure he doesn't say anything... Um let me put it a lot nicer...

Annoying.

I went downstairs and had my mom hugged the living hell out of me. I was surprised at the sudden hug and felt water drops on the back of my neck.

I pulled my mom away gently and looked at her in the eyes. She was crying.

I blushed slightly. "Mom... Don't be like his around Y/N please..." I said embarrassed.

"Honey. Levin is right." Dad chuckled lightly as he came in. "Let them have their prom date..." Dad said and grabbed my mom.

She cried in my dad's arm and he smiled at me. "Make sure you spend the best time... You two are heading to college after all afterwards.." He said smiling sadly. "You never know. You two might go to different colleges."

I smiled sadly and looked down. "I-I know... That's why I want to spend the best time with her. And... The best." I smiled.

He nodded and exited with mom.

Right as I did, I heard footsteps stepping down  the stairs. My eyes darted to the stairs and I swear, sparkles were around her as you stepped down the stairs.

She's not pretty... She's not beautiful either...

S-She's.. No words can describe her... As she stepped down to the last step, she smiled at me.

"I-Is something the matter? Do I have something?..." She said blushing.

"N-No..." I said stuttering. My heart thumped at the sight of her.

She's always the special girl.. But, to see her in a dress, it's really surprising. But, no matter what, she'll always be... special..   Whether she chooses to not act like a real girl or not...