Chapter 45

I tried to combined everyone's ideas together for the note since it got the most votes. Anyways, I'm sorry if you didn't like this choice! I thought every one of your creations were amazing 😁 Anyways, let's get on with the the story 👍

Y/N
School was over and there were clubs starting. I just sat here in my last class until the students ran out of the classroom like crazy animals.

I got up lazily and grabbed my books on top of my desk. I walked over to my locker which was like... I don't want to do math...

It was like a long way there. My head hurts... Ugh.

I signed as I dragged myself to my locker and opened my eyes wider. Huh?...

What is this...

I took the letter taped to my locker, out. What does this read...

"I know this is weird, but lets play a game. When you were in Freshmen year, we had good memories there. Singing and playing instruments. But we don't use it anymore."

I looked at this letter weirdly. Is it someone I know?! Or is someone stalking me... Uh I got nothing better to do here..

I opened my locker and took my backpack and put my homework in. It's Thursday. Teachers are actually being nice and I don't have THAT much homework. At least not 5 hours... maybe like 3 hours...

I took my backpack with me and I thought for a moment.

Um let's see.. We had good memories there and played instruments... The old music room? Um then it must be...

NEAR LUNCH! That one where I talked to someone on the other side of he closet... Wonder just wondering who it was.

I opened the door of the old music room and looked around. There's nothing special here... Is there possibly another note?

I'm maybe in the closet? I opened the door of the closet and smiled. There's he note!

I took the note and read it.

"Wow good job! You were always the brains... Anyways, there was this water source that was near the school.. You used to go when you were a kid with someone else. It had the most beautiful view of the sky."

What?! This water source hat was near the school... The only water source hat is near the school is the..

The.. The lake?... You mean that lake where Levin and I used to go as kids? Oh wow I never actually noticed it was near Phoenix Drop High...

Oh well.

I walked out of the school and had the notes in hand. It's weird that there's no name on it. I guess they want me to be surprised or something...

I signed and kept walking. Urg why do you have to make me walk. I want to stay in my room and take a nap geez.

I finally got to the lake and frowned.

Okay then is there like another note or...-

"Boo!" I had someone behind me and sneak up at me.

"Ah!" I yelled as I turned around and saw the person face to face. Y-You mean the person who wrote he'd notes were...

"L-Levin?.." I said almost surprised. "Y-You wrote the notes?!" I said shocked.

He scratched the back of his neck as a blush formed on his face. "Y-Yeah. I just wanted to spend some time with you." He said smiling.

I smiled back. "Oh sure." I said. "I guess I'll do my homework later.." I mumbled to myself. I mean, I don't mind it's just my homework. I don't want detention...

Oh well. I'll do it at midnight maybe. I don't care.

Levin motioned me to sit down with him. I sat down next to him and looked at him.

"So what's so special about this place?" I asked him.

"Well... I remember when we were kids, you used to love to come here and you even dragged me along." He said chuckling. I laughed with him.

"Now I remember... But, I still don't know why I used to come h-

Levin pointed at the sky and I looked. My eyes widen and I looked at the sunset ahead of me.

"Wow..." I said shocked. "I totally forgot about this..." I said.

"Heh, I thought you would. You're always so forgetful." He smirked.

"Hey! You're forgetful sometimes, too!" I stated.

"But not as forgetful as you." He said back.

"Why you..." I signed and smiled. "You're always trying to get me into a fight aren't you?" I laughed.

Levin
"I just wanted to prove myself right, Mrs. Forgetful." I said back. Mrs... Ugh don't think anything Levin gosh...

Y/N turned her head to the sunset and I watched as she smiled. It's nice to see her smile again...

Suddenly, my heart was thumping faster than ever. I don't just want to be best friends... I want to be your special someone... I wonder if she feels the same way.

She turned her head to look at me and tilted her head. "Are you like looking at me or..."

"Nothing. Just looking to the right." I lied and smiled.

"Okay whatever." She said as she turned her head back to the sky.

I can't wait to ask her...