Chapter 5

Guys guys! Guess what! I found a new band name from one of you guys! Okay so her name is... Wait... I forgot.

Oh no. OH NO! Wait... I FORGOT THE BAND NAME TOO! NO! I'll be right back guys!

A few hours later...

GUYS IM BACK! Okay so the name of the band is ... Not telling. You'll find out!  Anyways, the person who came up with this name is...

LunaChanKittyCat! An amazing band name Luna! Alright! Let's go to the chapter!

Y/N POV
It was Friday. I feel school this week felt like 24 hours... Seriously.

Okay I'm kinda curious. What grades are you gamers in? I'm in 5th grade! I love it so far.

I was walking with my friends back home.

I kinda had an idea for the band name. And I might think the guys will like the band name! I'll tell them like in a week tho.

The guys were going to Levin's place. My mom letted me go too! So, I have permission. Today, was a bit crazy I can say...

Yip and Al-

Oh yeah! Yip is a friend of ours who is helping out and having fun around. He sometimes has to bring his brothers since he babysits them.

Alexis apparently has a huge crush on him so he won't stop talking about him to us.

I'm surprised she told Levin, Malachi, and Kyle. Because the first person she told was me.

Yip's parents are very nice. Donna and Logan. Such nice parents. Having 4 kids. That must be a handful.

"Alexis please! You keep blabbing about him!" Levin complained.

"Oh c'mon~. He's so amazing. Remember that time when he helped me right the boxes when I was helping a teacher?" Alexis grew more and more into him that it kinda became slightly weird...

"We get it. You like him and he's a very special person. For us, he's a best friend. Not more." Kyle responded laughing.

"But don't you agree he's dreamy? I bet Y/N does..." Alexis looked up me full smiling.

Everyone's attention was on me now.

Why me?...

"I don't mean to hurt your feelings Alexis... But I don't think yip is dreamy to me. I don't like anyone. Seriously." I shrugged.

Alexis stopped walking. The guys and I turned to her and went towards her.

"Uh did I say something to upset her?" I asked the guys.

Malachi gulped and Levin scratched the back of his head. Kyle just stared at me with a look 'are you that dumb' and snickered.

I rolled m eyes.

"How can you not have someone you like! We're almost college students! You need a love life!" Alexis putted her hands on my shoulders and shook me.

"B-But! I don't lurk anymore Alexis! I'm not interested!" I yelled from the shaking.

Malachi and Kyle were firing of laughter while Levin stopped Alexis and laughed.