The magical Amulet

3rd person POV

Sofia agreed with Axel and Garrick that she would keep her being alive to them for now. At least until they could get the amulet back on her.

"Um, she's a friend. But she doesn't want to show her face right now."

Hugo didn't by it, but his brother has never lied to him so he's going to believe him. For now. "Alright fine. Father. We need your help. Can you tell us why the amulet won't stop glowing?"

King Garrick used the last three years learning all about special and magic magical items. So he could figure out why it wouldn't stop glowing.

Lani stepped in front of James and held his hands.

"I'm gonna go check on Max."

"Ok, dear. Meet us in the royal ball room."

Lani kissed her husband and went to check on their son.

"I'd better go too. I still have some stuff to pack."

Hugo bowed and left the room as well. Pack?

Axel knew Sofia had no idea what was going on so he said, "Oh right, my little brother is taking some of princess Sofia's belongings back to our kingdom. He was promised that he could keep some of her things as reminds of his love for her."

Sofia started blushing and smiling really big. She loved the sound of that..

"Hmm. It looks unreal from all that I've seen before." There was a small button underneath the amulet. "Huh?" He pushed it and a gush of wind shoved him backwards towards Sofia.

King James went to help King Garrick up. After he got on his feet, Garrick saw small orbs flying out of the amulet!

"Look!"

Sofia and the others jumped and saw one of he orbs show the day Sofia and her mother, Queen Miranda, first move into the castle.

"What is that?" Axel asked with wide eyes.

"The first day our sister and mother first moved in with us."

Amber put her arm on James's shoulder as they watched them dancing at the ball their father arranged for his new wife and daughter the week they came to live with them.

Suddenly, the amulet disappeared!!

"Huh?!" everyone gasped. Sofia and Axel suddenly disappeared as well!!

"King Axel!" Amber shouted.

Then she disappeared. Then James then Garrick.

(In the Royal ballroom)

Hugo walked into the ballroom where all the royals and their parents were for the after party for the coronation.

Just then, Sofia, still wearing the cloak, and Axel popped right in front of everyone.

"Big Bro? Where did you-"

James popped in next to Sofia. Then Amber by James and King Garrick by Axel.

"Amber, James? What is going on?"

"I have no idea daddy."

The amulet appeared in front of  Sofia and the others.

The orbs returned as well and started showing the time when Sofia wanted to join the Flying Derby Team ("I didn't come to watch, Sir Gillium. I came to try out for the team!"), when she and her flying horse, Minimus, won the race ("Princess Sofia and Prince James have won the race and made the team!"), and when her best (girl) friends, Ruby and Jade, slept over at the castle("We're at a royal sleep over! A royal sleep over. A royal sleep over!🎶).

Ruby and Jade stepped forward from the crowed.

"No-"

"-Way! What's going on?!"

No one had an answer.

Just then, the orbs started showing all the princess that the amulet summoned in the past.

When it got to Snow White, Clover, Robin, Mia, and Minimus all entered the ballroom.

"Woah! What is going in in here?"

"We're not really sure Clover. But it's getting insane!"

Sofia gasped. "You can understand them?!"

Every head turned in her direction. James and Amber had wide eyes. "Y-yes. Our inventor invested earbuds so we can here what they say. Why? Can't you?"

She shook her head. "I'm- uh- I haven't been here in a very long time. I don't know what all has been happening."

The next this they knew, the orbs started showing all the songs that they all sang in the past.

First was I'm not ready to be a princess:

Everything seems crazy big
And I'm feeling unsteady
Mom says I'll be just fine
But I don't think I'm ready
New school, new friends, new family
And a ball where they want me to dance
I'm just a little girl from a small, small town
In this world I don't stand a chance

I'm not ready to be a princess
I don't have what it takes
I'm too short for gowns
I look bad in crowns
And I'm gonna make a bajillion mistakes

I'm too average to be a princess
I respectfully refuse
I don't know the rules
I don't want the jewels
And these feet were made for comfortable shoes

Shelves bursting with trinkets
That I'm afraid to touch
Fancy toys and ginormous pillows
It's all much too much
Too much

I'm not ready to be a princess
One look and that seems clear
Cancel my debut
Keep your royal crew
And if I ever find Mom's room
I'm outta here

Sofia felt tear roll down her cheek. She couldn't believe that that has been ten years since that day. She started walking a little closer to the orb and just then, she and the others heard a weird voice:
For any time someone from the the past is singing, that person from the present will be singing their line as well.

Everyone was so confused. They didn't know what that meant.

Just then, Sofia started the rest of the song:

Sofia, not a noble name
Sofia, even my wave is lame
I'm not ready
To be a princess...

She covered her mouth, shocked. Woah what just happened??