The kingdom of Avalor

What Sofia was wearing when she gets to Avalor

3rd person POV

As Sofia stared at herself in the ice, she saw something just like she heard the singing in her closet. She saw Princess Elena and her sister being attacked by Shiriki! A guard was trying to protect them but Shiriki snapped her finger and he vanished! A window was in view and she could tell the sun was setting. So she must be able to see the future! Impossible! Sofia back up until all she could see was her reflection.

She was shocked. Not only can she see herself as her 19 year old self, but she can see the future at least a day ahead.

Maybe its my amulet again. Sofia thought to herself, Kinda like when Elena was stuck in my amulet. Well i better  go figure out the problem. Even if I have to leave everyone knowing I may not come back.

Sofia walked forwards and placed her right hand on the ice gentle and after a few moments of concentrating, she opened her eyes and punched the ice with her left hand. After a few seconds, the entire wall shattered! Instead of going and hugging Hugo and James like they were going to do to her, she walked in a straight line towards the doors. James picked up Max without ever looking away from his sister while Hugo stood still, staring at his true love and best friend.

Amber and the others were still trying to get the doors open to see if anything happened to her brother and sister, plus her sisters soon-to-be fiancé. But they heard someone trying to open the door from the other side. They all backed up just as the door opened and Sofia walked out, ignoring all their curious  looks. Hugo and James realized what had just happened and ran out the door to catch her. But she knew that they would try to come after her so she grabbed Shiriki's wand out of her pocket and said a few words she heard Shiriki say and a ice wall arose on both sides of the door where everyone stood.

James handed Max to Lani and he and Hugo both started pounding on the ice wall.

"What are you doing Sofia?!"

Everyone who wasn't Hugo or James gasped aloud. "What?! That's Sofia?!"

"Yes!" They both said in unison. They turned their attention back to Sofia, who's left shoulder was facing them, and putting on a cloke and hood like the one she wore when she first saw them again. Sofia was standing ten feet away, so she could hear their muffling yelling and screams for her to talk to them. She could feel tears forming and threating to fall. After she had the wand firmly in her hand did she turn to face them, tears falling like a waterfall.

Hugo saw and relaxed a bit, upset seeing his love crying. Everyone else took about a minute to calm down as well since most of them couldn't see her. She walked towards the wall and put her hand and the top of her head to the ice wall. after a few seconds of silence from everyone, Sofia lifted her head and now everyone could see her tears. She waved the wand and said a few words in Spanish and ran down the hallway crying. She turned right then was gone.

A glowing light appeared into the ice cave and suddenly a image appeared on the wall: Sofia!

"I'm sorry guys. But I can't put anyone else in danger. It's bad enough Lucinda and Hilde are gone but i can't have anyone else get taken because of me."

"Wait," Desmond said, "What happened to Hilidigard and Lucinda?"

"They both traveled to find me. They didn't tell anyone because they wanted to find me themselves cause they believed that I was still alive even though everyone else didn't. I didn't know until a bit ago when i looked into the ice wall at my reflection. I saw Avalor being attack again but this time, its going to happen tonight. So I need to go there and help them," even on hologram, they can tell she was about to cry, "even though I saw that I died for real this time. I'm giving myself a ten minute head start then I'll melt the walls. I'm sorry. I love you guys."