Surprise?!?!

After Sofia went into shock after she suddenly sang their best friends' song, Hugo, Ruby, and Jade all said the same thing, "Why were you singing Sofia's part??"

Sofia didn't say anything. She couldn't cause she was afraid of Ruby and Jade, since she doesn't know that that's her best friends from the village. In fact, other than Hugo, Axel, and King Garrick, she had NO idea who everyone else was.

She had no idea that she was in the same room as her family and friends.

Before anyone else could say anything, the orb showed another song.

The next song is Perfect slumber party. But this time, instead of adult Amber, Hilde, and Clio, holograms coming from the orbs showed the younger princesses!!

Amber: Our perfect slumber party
Is just about to begin
And at a perfect slumber party
Everybody's gotta fit in
There's a certain way we do things
We don't snort, we don't squeal
And running around with pinecones
Really isn't part of the deal
We do our hair
Have some tea
And when we sing it's soft and
Amber, Hildegard and Clio: Always on key!
Amber: By chance, if we should dance
We'd waltz elegantly!

Hildegard and Clio: That's a perfect slumber party
Amber: And that's the way it's always been!
Amber, Hildegard and Clio: The gist of it to be a hit
You gotta fit...
Amber: Everybody's gotta fit in
Hildegard: Everybody's gotta fit in
Clio: They gotta fit in

Suddenly, the orbs made a hologram Sofia of her when she turns older! No one, not even the younger Sofia knew who she was, but the older royals stood still while their younger versions sang.

Sofia: At a perfect slumber party
Why should we all act the same?
'Cause at a perfect slumber party
Isn't fun the name of the game?
Why can't they bounce
On every bed?
Or wear a dozen pinecones all over their head?
Give their dance a single chance
It may be as fun as they said!

Amber: Ugh, Sofia...

It's our perfect slumber party
And our patience is wearing thin
They need to quit
You must admit
They're not gonna fit...
Hildegard: They're not gonna fit...
Clio: They're not gonna fit...
Amber: And everybody's gotta fit in

Sofia: I'm gonna help 'em fit in
Hildegard: They're never gonna fit in
Sofia: They can fit in
Amber: At a perfect slumber party
They'll never fit in
Hildegard: They'll never fit in
Sofia: I'm gonna help 'em fit in...

After the song, the older Amber and others felt like they could move again, since they felt like statues while the younger versions of them were singing.

"Ok. What is going on?!"

Everyone didn't know how to answer Amber.

They didn't know the answer either.

YA (young Amber) walked over to YS (young Sofia).

"I believe you are someone who I believe was to be gone. Am I right?"

YS looked at her weirdly (though she could not see her face). "Maybe I am. Why would I 'be gone'?"

"Wait. You don't know?" Sofia looked to AA (Adult Amber) and shook her head.

"Well, the only other person who everyone here knows is Princess Sofia. And she died almost 5 years ago."

YS gasped. No way!!

"W-what..?"

AH, AJ, AA, AJ and AR (adult Hugo, adult James, adult Amber, adult Jade, and adult Ruby) all turned towards YS.

AH said, "What's the problem? Do you not care about the lost princess?"

"No, I just don't know why you all care about her when you don't even know her."

"What are you talking about?! We-"

"JAMES!!!"

A scream came from the hallway. Everyone turned their attention to Leni running down the hall holding their child, Max, in her arms.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"There's a evil wizard in the castle! He almost got Max but was distracted by something and left but he's still here somewhere!"

"Guards! Search the castle!"

But as the guards started running towards the door, a magical mist surrounded the guards.

The evil wizard sat on the top and was laughing evilly.

"Well well well. I see the princess got out of the Endless Woods."

Everyone but Sofia, Axel, and King Garrick were confused.

"What are you talking about? And why are you in my castle?!"

"Well King James, I am here to take your sister back."

James walked to Amber and held his arms to his side, shielding her. "You not touching her!"

"My dear King. That's not who I was talking about."

Huh? King James? Wait.. That's not- No!

Just then, YA (young Amber) and the others shielded Sofia. "You won't touch her!"

"Your James and Amber aren't you?" Sofia said in a whisper.

YA looked to Sofia and said, "Wait, you don't know who they all are do you?"

Sofia shook her head no, and all the other young's turned to face her as well.

"Wait, you don't even recognize me." Said an upset young Hugo.

"You I knew. The others I have no idea. Why, did I know them 5 years ago?"

"Yes!" Everyone, including Axel and King Garrick, shouted. All the older's were confused.

"Younger me," said a very weirded out Hugo, "uh, what are you all talking about? James only had two sisters and um, " he signed, "and Sofia died because of me."

YH smiled and shook his head. "No she's not."

Hugo was confused. "What do you mean 'she's not'?"

"She's not dead!"

Shocked, everyone grew silent. "W-what?"

YH turned to Sofia, then everyone turned to stare at her. Hugo looked at his brother and father. "So you were lying to me?! We know who she is don't we?!"

Axel looked to Sofia, who nodded in agreement. "Tell them.."

He shook his head. "No. you show them."

Sofia looked back to the crowed of people who she loves and who they don't realized who loved her. She took a deep breath and reached for her hoodie.

***********************

HEY!!! I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever but my bitchy stepmother took all my stuff away. I'm having to sneak it 😉

Hugo: your gonna get caught

Me: shut up Hugo 😑

Hugo: *shrugs and walks away* its true thou.

Me: *rolls eyes* anyway, I don't know when I'll be able to update again but in the meantime, read my other stories too plez. And plez vote and comment.

See you soon mates 👋🏻👋🏻