The "Talk"

Sofia's POV

Uh oh... "Um," I felt myself blush, "w-what about him?" I started playing with my hair, like I always do when I'm nervous.

"Do you happen to remember the three guys you pick on your 14 birthday?" I nodded. "Well, not only do you need to decide but right when you become your age again, we will need to prepare a wedding ceremony."

I started blushing like crazy. A smile appeared on my face and I knew cause everyone else was smirking.

"Well, I remember my first choice was Zandar, and my second was Hugo, but I don't know who my third one was. I can't seem to remember."

Everyone starred at me as I thought long and hard about who I thought the last one was. "Hmm. Maybe it was- nah not him. I really don't know."

"There's no need to worry about it," Oona said, "cause we all know who you want, don't you?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I blush for the one hundred time today.

Oh god what are the boys lecturing Hugo on? Same thing I'm gonna guess...

Hugo's POV

Are these guys ever gonna shut up?

Roland (that's what he's having everyone call him since the title is now James's) has been saying that when we give Sofia her amulet back, that I should marry her right away. But I keep telling him and the others that I don't think that she will want to go that fast.

"I am thinking of asking her out after she gets older but till then I'm gonna wait. Speaking a which, James, did you tell the guards to go get the amulet? The sooner we age her back the better." And the sooner I can be wth Sofia and see what she will look like.

"Yes I did about five minutes ago. They should be here any-"

"Your highnesses. My I present, the Amulet of Avalor."

Bailiwick walked in, holding the amulet in a glass vase. Wait. Isn't he supposed to be a lot older than that?

"Bailiwick was also put into the endless woods remember?" Lani said, as if reading my mind.

"Oh right! Forgot all about that." Three years ago, Bailiwick was kidnapped by some magical misfits. He was only in there for a few minutes but it's magic caused him not to age anymore, unless he chooses to age again.

But for Sofia it's a different story...

Bailiwick never had anything magical of his own like Sofia so he didn't need to put anything on or destroy anything to age again, unlike Sofia..

I took the amulet and practically sprinted to Sofia's room.

When I got to her room, the girls were all having a pillow fight. I smirked when I saw Sofia sneaking around and attack her sister with the pillow.

After being tackled by Amber, Oona, Cora, and Lani, Sofia, laughing, looked up and saw time and the guys. "Hugo! James! Dad! Come on in! We were just about to, hehe, send you a surprise."

"Huh? What surprise?" My question was answered when a whole bunch of pillows were thrown at us! "Hoho! Your so gonna get it!"

Us guys started to tackle the girls, while our parents leave to talk in Roland's and Miranda's room. I tackled Sofia onto the floor on the other side of the bed, closet to the corner. I started tickling her and she laughed so hard she started crying. I stopped and stared down at her.

She is just as beautiful as I remember her from the past few years. Her eyes are the most gorgeous blue that I have ever seen.  And my cousin, Heather, has very blue eyes [Note: he may or may not have a cousin named Heather (I doubt it) but you get my drift].

I noticed that she was also starring at me. I felt my cheeks become hot and within a minute, we were both blushing like crazy. I couldn't help but stare down at her lips as the twitch. I licked my lips as I leaned in. I stopped, suddenly realizing what I was doing. I can't kiss her now! Not only was she still 14, but her brother was still in the room! As I was about to pull back, now realizing that my hand was on a pillow, my hand slipped and my lips landing on Sofia's!

Holy shit I am so screwed if her brother sees this!!

Sofia, now recovering from the shock, put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and moved my hands down to her waist. It was only a second later when I heard, "Hey Hugo! Have you given it to Sofia yet? Hugo? Where are you?"

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. Damn I will never get over how beautiful she is... I smiled and stood up, reaching my hand out to help her up as well. I brought her over to the closet, winking at James so he knows what's happening. After I shut the door, I dug in my pocket and held up her amulet.

Her eyes and smile widen. "You have it?!"

"Yea. Now come on so I can see you again."

She grabbed the amulet and but it on. We waited. 1 minute. 2 minutes. 5 minutes. Nothing happened and both our smiles faded.

"Why isn't it working?!"

"Hugo, I don't think there's any magic left in my amulet so it can't change me back!"

I burst out the door while saying, "What do you mean there's no magic left?!"

I felt everyone's eyes on me. Sofia walked out and said, "That's exactly it! How often do y'all use my amulets power?"

"We only used it today. That's the problem! We haven't used it any other time and now it decided to stop working?!" Ugh! Great, now my head hurts.

"Sofia, why are you still 14?"

"Because James, the amulet didn't work!"

But right as she said that, it started to glow! She looked down and gasped.

"Impossible." She whispered. She ran over to the box that had all her books in and she tossed them all out. We all look at her, confused, as she took one out and flipped through the pages. Inside one of the pages was a small door looking thing.

She turned back to us. "There's something that I can try." She ran over to me, grabbed my hand, and yanked me back over to where we were kissing just a few minutes ago. I blushed at the thought. "Everyone, grab hands. I'm gonna try one of my powers again."

After we all grabbed hands, she said, while holding her amulet, "I wish to be small."

All of a sudden, we began to shrink!

"Wow! This is awesome!"

Sofia didn't say anything. She just opened the small hole that Clover would come in and out of her room in. "Follow me."

We followed her to a glowing door. She but the small door thing in what looked like a key hole. A few seconds later, the huge door opened to reveal a enormous library!!

Woah!

Sofia walked straight up to the bench and a book magically floated down from the very tip of the bookshelf to a book stand in front of Sofia. We walked over to her as she read the book aloud: "The tale of the age-less princess"